BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will reserve judgement on how Rovers season will go until august. If Kean is still in charge (likely) and Venkys are still around (likely), then i'd be expecting a season of struggle and potential relegation to league one.

then no dout we'll get something stupid from kean like " we have an excellent chance of winning the johnstones paint trophy"

William Hill odds -

Blackburn Rovers Odds For 2012/13 Season

Championship Outright - 16/1

Relegation - 10/1

Promotion - 4/1

Steve Kean at Rovers first day of next season: 1/5 no; 10/3 yes

Where are you seeing those on the will hill site. I cant find them anywhere?

Having watched that interview I'm more convinced than ever that Kean will be the manager next season or, at the very least, the director of football with a manager working under him.

Venky's are clearly out of their depth and I don't think it matters a jot what either of the brothers say it is Desai who makes the decisions. The fact that he is confused says it all really.

Waiting another month to make a decision merely means that next season is already being written off. He states on the one hand that we have to bounce back right away and then says we are doing nothing for a month. At a time when other clubs are planning their pre-season, rebuilding their playing squads and getting their preparation right to hit the ground running next season we are simply shutting up shop for a month.

The players report back at the start of July which means that come the end of June the owners will have little option but to keep Kean as manager. The fact that they spent last week talking to him and still haven't sacked him points to the fact that Desai simply doesn't want to sack him and isn't going to do so.

@sportingintel

To reiterate on #Rovers If Venky's had decided for sure to keep Kean, they would have said so. Yes, it's confused. But he could still be out

This makes sense, surely they would have just said hes staying and balls to you all rather than make themselves look even worse.

Dear God he looks frightened to death! ''we dont know,we are in total confusion at the state''

They have not got a fookin clue as to what to do,totally imcompetent.

We are a complete laughing stock,cannon fodder for the media and fans of other clubs..JUST SELL THE CLUB AND GET THE HELL OUT,YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT BEYOND BELIEF!

:angry2:

Lets face it, for as long as these clowns stay in control, every season will be a 'write off'. There is just no way a professional, efficent club can exist in these conditions.

To see this club fall so far and so fast really is heartbreaking.

“We are in the process of just thinking, we are in the middle of the process.”

That comment from RAO in the LET made me laugh.

Complete idiots. I reckon myself with no experience could run the club by myself better than these lot

If they say outright that they aren't selling the club I will scream.

All fans want is some honesty for once...

I really wish somebody could just ask them why they haven't got rid of Kean yet!

He will say the club is not for sale no matter what.

If he says its for sale the asking price drops alot.

Exactly, what is it with all this "So what are your plans over the next few weeks" stuff, ask some real questions! Ask him why Kean hasn't been sacked already and remind him of Kean's awful record.

See, that's what I don't understand? What could their answer possibly be? They cannot say anything positive about him so the whole situation really does stink!

The only way to start rebuilding with the fans is to fire him. I don't see the logic behind them not wanting to do this even if they are in the process of selling...

See, that's what I don't understand? What could their answer possibly be? They cannot say anything positive about him so the whole situation really does stink!

The only way to start rebuilding with the fans is to fire him. I don't see the logic behind them not wanting to do this even if they are in the process of selling...

They want somebody else to pay his compo

"we're definitely not selling the club" "we want to make the fans happy"

:lol:

Is this a direct quote from the second part of the interview? The only thing that'll make the fans happy is these clowns selling and getting the eff out of our club.

Hats off to the interviewer, by the way, who asks all the hard and tough questions. Sky's an effin joke, and we all know why that is.

Just seen a segment of the Venkatesh Rao interview on SSN. I think we can only assume from the darkened interview room, Venkatesh's forced grins and the way his eyes kept darting between the interviewer and the camera, that Kean and Mrs D have him hostage!

"We want to make the fans happy!" What a load of balls!

Archived