BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Agnew for CEO?

Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?

• Yes!
    • I either don't know enough about him, or simply don't know if he'd be any good
    • No!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Agnew is making a complete and utter horlicks of the Dutch Tour.

Why ? He is to blame for Dutch hooligans - or that the police allegedly said Rovers fans were planning trouble via socisl media - or was it the fact he said this was unlike Rovers fans and he would need all the facts ?

Q: Firstly your new title, operations director, can you tell the fans what that consists of?

A: I am challenged with the responsibility of directing the operations at BRFC on a day-to-day basis.

Brilliant.

That tells me all I need to know about the interview, I won't even bother to read it.

Bringing Shaw on board was a good move for them, only serves to bolster the numbers of Kean supporters within the club, they're simply they're feathering their own nests. I bet all three of them can't believe how lucky they are to be pulling in hundreds of thousands of pounds from some simple rich boys 3000 miles away.

DISGUSTING.

Bringing Shaw on board was a good move for them, only serves to bolster the numbers of Kean supporters within the club, they're simply they're feathering their own nests. I bet all three of them can't believe how lucky they are to be pulling in hundreds of thousands of pounds from some simple rich boys 3000 miles away.

DISGUSTING.

Slumdogs moved to the middle east have they Gav? ^_^

Slumdogs moved to the middle east have they Gav? ^_^

Stop being a clever a ****, you can't afford to lose me as your messageboard pal, with your popularity level at an all-time low and all that :tu:

Stop being a clever a ****, you can't afford to lose me as your messageboard pal, with your popularity level at an all-time low and all that :tu:

''hardly' bothered am I?

Anyway how do you know? Is there a popularity table somewhere on here?

btw bit like the old saying ...... 'half of nowt is still nowt'. ^_^

''hardly' bothered am I?

Anyway how do you know? Is there a popularity table somewhere on here?

btw bit like the old saying ...... 'half of nowt is still nowt'. ^_^

Its in the popular area, oh you're not allowed in are you :P

• 3 months later...

Just exactly what is this guys role within the club?

I know he was given a title, then another title to Director of Communications. Now, unless ive missed it, ive not heard him talk much, even during his time as PR job before Venkys came on board.

Now, back then we had John Williams, so we didnt really need him to talk much, but it seems Shebby Singh is more the spokesman these days.

Just really trying to understand, what exactly this guy's role is.

Archived