BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Agnew for CEO?

Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?

• Yes!
    • I either don't know enough about him, or simply don't know if he'd be any good
    • No!

Not sure which is the correct topic but here goes. Am in London today and reading the Evening Standard in a pub. Two page article on the new Ruskie owner of Reading. Headlines are ' The League were wary of me after trouble at Blackburn' . On page 57 amongst other things the Ruskie states 'the impression I got was that Scudamore and the Premier League were concerned about the Blackburn experience. They wanted to know whether an agent had any control over Reading'. Stinks

That's some very interesting information, thanks for posting.

Shows the premier league are IMO running scared. The net may be closing.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that London Standard Link talks about him being introduced to Everton by a Swiss financier who also introduced him to Reading. Then by Googling his name we reach good old Wikipedia which brings up some familiar names.

Indeed it does, presuming we are talking about the same links (without checking), over the course of the months of investigating, we have found this to happen at more clubs than Everton, where indeed the same names keep reappearing in similar plots.

That's some very interesting information, thanks for posting.

Shows the premier league are IMO running scared. The net may be closing.

Lessons may have been learned but I seriously doubt there will be repercussions from the Prem League toward the Slumdog Millionaires. Chasing down the Venkeymob is basically admitting they were wrong and by definition incompetent and that their 'Fit and Proper test' is just a load of wind and p1ss. Sorry but imo it just won't happen.

Murphy, Agnew and Singh all saying the same party line at the moment - buy some 'good players', win matches and all will be rosy in the garden again (and Stevie will finally be accepted as a football manager).

If so which I seriously, seriously doubt it could only be as a second division football manager.

I know but that is the thinking - could tell from when Murphy said it that it must have been straight from Kean's mouth (we will sign some players and fans will be happy).

Reminds me a little of when Jerome stayed awake for the whole of January, for free, and we brought in RSC, Jones etc, could see through that bull at the time then too.

the bookies are going mostly twelves for Rovers to finish bottom 3 , skybet 14's but Victor Chandler an amazing 25/1 with most bookies going 7/2 , 4's + 9/2 to get promoted...

http://www.oddscheck...nship/promotion

Bet365 odds on winning have really come in this week. On Monday Rovers were 8th favourites at 16/1, Tuesday they were 6th favourites at 12/1 and now they are joint 4th with 10/1.

This idiot deserves as much abuse as possible - hope he attends away games, can't wait to tell him and Kean, what pricks they are to their faces.

His comments, which I have just read, are just plain stupid.

well i emailed rovers telling them what i think of agnews interview.

I've just emailed them to tell tham I've cancelled the Roversworld subscription as part of a policy of putting absolutely no money into the club till Kean is gone. You'd think someone somewhere withthe power to do something might just get the message, but I doubt it

I also sent a message and the reply came back from Workexperience <Temp>.I realise that the replies are automated from Lynsey Talbot ,Office Manager,but shows what they think of long serving fans.

I also know that this week is work experience week for schools in Blackburn,but doesn't take much effort to change a young persons computer before sending out emails,made me feel really wanted by the club !

We have spent months trying to make contact with Paul Agnew, and especially over the last 6 weeks. To date he has returned no calls, no emails and no text. We have asked other members of the rovers staff to try and facilitate a meeting with him but again to date no response from Agnew despite their best efforts..

We spoke with the Police today regarding our point of contact at the clubs should any protest or demonstrations be organised, The Police made enquires and said Stuart Caley would be that point of contact although he would not be able to co-operate to the levels that John Newsham did in fear that he would also be removed from his position.

Furthermore they were told that Agnew has no interest in meeting with the concerned supporters and our point of contact on that front will be Shebby Singh.

This is the clearest indication to date that Agnew is hell bent on trying to marginalise the supporters who dare to question why their club has become a shambles.

Last season Kean and Agnew tried to get protesting supporters banned from Ewood, whilst Agnew himself to me suggested that we should all leave Kean alone and get after Venkys.

Do we really need to speak to Agnew? Thats his choice I guess, but IMO this clear case of go and **** yourselves will only fuel a fire which requires no drink

The Police made enquires and said Stuart Caley would be that point of contact although he would not be able to co-operate to the levels that John Newsham did in fear that he would also be removed from his position.

Furthermore they were told that Agnew has no interest in meeting with the concerned supporters and our point of contact on that front will be Shebby Singh.

This is the clearest indication to date that Agnew is hell bent on trying to marginalise the supporters who dare to question why their club has become a shambles.

Last season Kean and Agnew tried to get protesting supporters banned from Ewood, whilst Agnew himself to me suggested that we should all leave Kean alone and get after Venkys.

Do we really need to speak to Agnew? Thats his choice I guess, but IMO this clear case of go and **** yourselves will only fuel a fire which requires no drink

JHC is this true? disgusting to have employees in fear like that

We have spent months trying to make contact with Paul Agnew, and especially over the last 6 weeks. To date he has returned no calls, no emails and no text. We have asked other members of the rovers staff to try and facilitate a meeting with him but again to date no response from Agnew despite their best efforts..

We spoke with the Police today regarding our point of contact at the clubs should any protest or demonstrations be organised, The Police made enquires and said Stuart Caley would be that point of contact although he would not be able to co-operate to the levels that John Newsham did in fear that he would also be removed from his position.

Another indication of the pure contempt and ignorance the club has for its own supporters,and this man is now the chief exec.

Another one of the Keanscum toadies.

This is another reminder,if one was really needed,that NOTHING has changed from last season apart from relegation.

He seems to respond if you shove a microphone under his nose. Maybe an open debate on Radio Lancs would be embarrassingly difficult to refuse for BRFC's top PR man.

He seems to respond if you shove a microphone under his nose. Maybe an open debate on Radio Lancs would be embarrassingly difficult to refuse for BRFC's top PR man.

As the supporters have been quiet for a number of weeks, we was considering issueing a press release and asking people especially on BRFCS what sort of things we should stick in it. Been a lot of spin coming out of Ewood, and at present we have all remained silent, so perhaps this is an avenue we should explore?

JHC is this true? disgusting to have employees in fear like that

The owners and their associates are living in fear, they are obviously worried about something, all this transfer activity and the employing of an MD, Secretary, Chief Exec etc is all to try and disguise the fact that things are really wrong at Rovers.

Indeed, Balajis interview, he said 'We havent done anything wrong' without even a prompting is not disimilar to the Burglar who when visited by Police about another matter said 'Have you come about the Burglary'?

So all this activity doesnt change my thoughts on the owners, senior employees at the club and the numpty Kean!

Murphy and possibly Best are decent signings, at least they would be with a different manager in charge but as my wife said and she knows nothing about football, why didnt they get these players last year? Its common sense to most people, probably is for the owners too, that leaves the remaining option and in my opinion, a corrupt club which is now living in fear of the meetings with the PL and the FA etc. So I will say this to the owners, Agnew, Kean and Shaw, be very careful, there is much more known than you think and its only a matter of time before it all comes to light!

Archived