BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Agnew for CEO?

Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?

• Yes!
    • I either don't know enough about him, or simply don't know if he'd be any good
    • No!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know when BoBo the clown returns.. ? Fully expecting all HELL to break loose when he does get back, I can't imagine experienced and respected people like Silk and Hunt wanting to basically work for him, then of course there will be the players handing in their transfer requests (which I guess they can't do until there is actually someone at Ewood who can accept them) and of course staff to replace, announcements about other people leaving and Keans bodyguard to be declared as by far the best candidate they interviewed.

I had wondered why none of the wantaways had actually legged it, guess if there is no one at Ewood who could sign off on a transfer then it can't be done????? Perhaps that is the Venkeans plan, hence the silence since relegation except of course the I, we, she and it are all confused speech

it says a lot Glenn when normally mild mannered fans want someone injured. Sad isn't it that that's what has happened to our club?

I'm sure they don't, it's just an obvious gag to make. Sadly the "but is was funny" defence doesn't hold much water in court. The sad thing is that these days we feel obliged to remove such comments, despite them being obviously made in jest.

Paul Agnew is a slimy-faced cυnt who is another wretched hog feeding from the trough with no interest in Blackburn Rovers or the welfare of its fans. Can't believe people were honestly imploring him to sack Kean. What planet are you people living on? He was employed BECAUSE he's Kean's PR "guru" and stops the press from asking any "nasty" questions for our poor Stevie. Who better to replace Paul Hunt than another one of Kean's trusted flunkies? I can't wait until the whole sorry lot of parasites has fled. Sadly, most parasites only leave once the host has been sucked dry.

Paul Agnew is a jolly good fella, salt of the earth, you couldn't hope to meet a finer gent. He's a real Blackburn lad, through and through, and has clearly jumped at this opportunity to help the club in these desperate times. I am sure that having worked closely with Steve Kean last season he will know the man's limitations and will be looking at ways to undermine him in order to ensure we have the best possible Championship campaign next season. Thus is the nobility and self-sacrifice of Mr. Agnew.

Better, mods?

I've been away for a week, has Agnew changed roles again?

Last I saw was General Manager, after his succesful one week stint at Director of Communications.

He was "upgraded" to Director of Operations, according to the report on the official site confirming the appointment of Derek Shaw

He was "upgraded" to Director of Operations, according to the report on the official site confirming the appointment of Derek Shaw

Good! Can he now operate on Kean and seperate him from his ###### with no anaesthetic and a rusty knife? I'll pay a lot for exclusive filming rights. :tu:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/9790036.Structure_is_now_in_place_to_move_forward__insist_Blackburn_Rovers/?ref=mr

"My title has changed because we felt that the role of general manager, most people did not understand it and what level it was at. But there is a seat on the board and it is an administrative role."

http://www.lancashir..._Rovers/?ref=mr

"My title has changed because we felt that the role of general manager, most people did not understand it and what level it was at. But there is a seat on the board and it is an administrative role."

Also from that article:

I will work alongside Derek and he will work alongside me. " What kind of gibberish is that, particularly from a communications man.

Also from that article:

I will work alongside Derek and he will work alongside me. " What kind of gibberish is that, particularly from a communications man.

Another tautological fart.......................generally the precursor to a most explosive mountain of crap, so stand well back. My hope is that the all of these people will one day drown in a seething quagmire of their own unsavoury making...........

'Aggers' interview on Radio Lancs this evening from 6.00pm. Ah..ha!

"Knowing me Andy Bayes... Knowing you Paul Agnew.... A ha..."

"A ha"

"So, Paul, how was your 5 week summer holiday? 3 or 4 job promotions during that time I see. Feed us some more bull.... are you still Operations Director or has that changed in the last 24 hours?"

I hope we hear about his cruise tonight on radio lancs.

No doubt the interviewer will be prepped with what questions to ask and what topics not to mention.

I would start with asking how he has gone from being a PR consultant to being Operations Director of a football club.

I hope we hear about his cruise tonight on radio lancs.

No doubt the interviewer will be prepped with what questions to ask and what topics not to mention.

I would start with asking how he has gone from being a PR consultant to being Operations Director of a football club.

The first question should be , Why is Steve Kean still the manager of Blackburn Rovers ? His record is appalling so it must be for other reasons than football . What are those reasons Mr Agnew ?

Keywords/BS I'm expecting during tonight's interview:

Positive.

Minority.

Clean Slate.

Exciting.

You should organise a bingo game based on known Rovers admin phrases and words like they used to on the fishing forecast onTalksport

The first question should be , Why is Steve Kean still the manager of Blackburn Rovers ? His record is appalling so it must be for other reasons than football . What are those reasons Mr Agnew ?

I do wonder if they are allowed to ask the question, if they aren't allowed to ask it why not do a disclaimer at the beginning before fans criticise the fact it is never asked. It is pretty much the only question that anyone wants answering, if the ownership doesn't change.

Archived