BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Calls Open Floor Meeting

Apparently, venkatesh rao has just phoned glen Mullan during the open floor meeting.

Bizarre beyond words.

:lol: :lol: What did he say, "do us a favour Glen put a pint behind the bar, I'll be back when i've taken the chicken for a walk."

It has to be a prank.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just got home from the meeting.

Fisrtly a big thank you and well done to Glen and the group for all their efforts.

I am more confident now, listening to very honest and open answer's that there is a need for a full investigation into the events at Ewood.

Certain sports agents, groups and individuals should be asking themselves just how long before the game is up.

There is a larger group of people working very hard to save the club they love. They are determined, organised and focused on having the truth put out into the open, then for any wrong doing or illegal activity to be dealt with.

I am certain of this - the fans will win.

Those who have gained wealth through corrupt dealings may just have picked on the wrong club.

Looking forward to truth coming out.

Well done the Action Group.

I've just got home from the meeting.

Fisrtly a big thank you and well done to Glen and the group for all their efforts.

I am more confident now, listening to very honest and open answer's that there is a need for a full investigation into the events at Ewood.

Certain sports agents, groups and individuals should be asking themselves just how long before the game is up.

There is a larger group of people working very hard to save the club they love. They are determined, organised and focused on having the truth put out into the open, then for any wrong doing or illegal activity to be dealt with.

I am certain of this - the fans will win.

Those who have gained wealth through corrupt dealings may just have picked on the wrong club.

Looking forward to truth coming out.

Well done the Action Group.

And what are these corrupt dealings - or will somebody be giving a summary of what was said for those of us that couldn't attend ?

• Backroom

We need to keep in mind that it's one thing being told something but quite another to put it in writing on a public forum

We need to keep in mind that it's one thing being told something but quite another to put it in writing on a public forum

You're quite right Tom. Some very interesting points were discussed today but posting on an MB us a different matter.

After all the formalities Glen took questions from the floor which concentrated on the PL and FA meetings. His responses were very open. I think it would be wrong of me to report those replies because I wouldn't want to misrepresent his views. I'm sure Glen will more widely report what he is able to at this stage. We should be clear though he was answering questions.

I'm not attempting to be mysterious here but attributing words to Glen on on the MB could create difficulty and I don't wish to do that.

BRAG have clearly gathered much information and presented a convincing case to the FA and PL. If this moves forwards all Rovers fans will be indebted to BRAG.

I tweeted notes from the first half and I have loads more notes for the second half. I was hoping write the up before the England game, but I don't think I'll have chance.

I felt Glen (who field the "open floor" questions) was very open and honest. He highlighted not just the work the action group has done so far, but the importance of everyone working together in the future.

.... and my pizza has just arrived, so the write up will definitely have to wait.

Some interesting news at the meeting, and great credit to the committee who are obviously working very hard on behalf of all fans.

Apologies had to leave early, but had another commitment.

Would like to say thank you to all who attended today, was a big presence from BRFCS, and a good atmosphere in the room. I hope we managed to answer as many questions as possible. We tried to tell you as much as we could without compromising those who have come forward, or jeapardising the investigations which are currently under review.

It was nice to see other supporter groups present and the willingness for everyone to work as supporters of our proud club.

Just to clear the call up which came through whilst the meeting was on-going. Someone phoned the WMC claiming to be Venkatesh Rao, The steward passed the call onto my wife, It was an indian voice who took my wifes number. He phone around 10 times whilst the meeting was in progress, and finally got hold of me around 5pm. He claimed to be Balaji when he got through to me, and got very aggressive on the phone, IMO I do not think it was him, despite the indian voice. There was a suggestion it was a former poster on here, but knowing that particular posters voice/lingo, it certainly was not him.

Either way i think it was a prank call in terms of it being venkys, but who it was I aint too sure. All I can say the individual was adament that Venkys were clean and the call ended when I hung up when he started issueing physical threats,

Would like to say thank you to all who attended today, was a big presence from BRFCS, and a good atmosphere in the room. I hope we managed to answer as many questions as possible. We tried to tell you as much as we could without compromising those who have come forward, or jeapardising the investigations which are currently under review.

It was nice to see other supporter groups present and the willingness for everyone to work as supporters of our proud club.

Just to clear the call up which came through whilst the meeting was on-going. Someone phoned the WMC claiming to be Venkatesh Rao, The steward passed the call onto my wife, It was an indian voice who took my wifes number. He phone around 10 times whilst the meeting was in progress, and finally got hold of me around 5pm. He claimed to be Balaji when he got through to me, and got very aggressive on the phone, IMO I do not think it was him, despite the indian voice. There was a suggestion it was a former poster on here, but knowing that particular posters voice/lingo, it certainly was not him.

Either way i think it was a prank call in terms of it being venkys, but who it was I aint too sure. All I can say the individual was adament that Venkys were clean and the call ended when I hung up when he started issueing physical threats,

Was it Mr Boombastic himself, our Global Advisor ;) ?

If he threatened you,a call to BT to log it as a nuisance phone call wouldn't go a miss. If it's who I suspect then this kind of thing can count towards getting him a restraining order and him some professional help.

If he threatened you,a call to BT to log it as a nuisance phone call wouldn't go a miss. If it's who I suspect then this kind of thing can count towards getting him a restraining order and him some professional help.

Sadly they don't always act on these. From experience I was told, one call is not being a nuisance. When I said threats were made - get police first - then they will act.

I think you should report it to the police Glen. Even if they do nothing at this point at least it's logged if it escalates, and shows whomever it is your serious.

Archived