BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Calls Open Floor Meeting

Our forum is like any other forum you need to register to use the forums - apart from this site, which can read without registering :D

Everything on the site can be accessed bar the forums - apart from the minutes to your meetings...

Minutes of meetings etc are only of interest to Action Group Members of whom the committee represent - how would somebody become a member?

If you want to read minutes instead of being a WUM then register on site simples!! Its not like they are locked away and require a Da Vinci Code mission to unearth, They are in the forum section, so my first statement stands :rolleyes:.

Anyone can become a member of the Action Group and best of all its FREE .

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to read minutes instead of being a WUM then register on site simples!! Its not like they are locked away and require a Da Vinci Code mission to unearth, They are in the forum section, so my first statement stands :rolleyes:.

Anyone can become a member of the Action Group and best of all its FREE . I'm still not clear HOW somebody would become a member?

You'll have to explain to me what a WUM is?

:wstu:

What I will say on the matter as this is taking this thread off topic, Every committee meeting we have is minuted and posted on our website, regardless of topic, we are open and transparent and good or bad we minute it.

We have had a number of open meetings now, and will continue to do so. Feeding back to our members and non members via open meetings is important so people are upto date on what we have done, but also and far importantly they can put their idea's across.

I do not personally get too involved with the website as this is done by people with a better understanding of techy stuff.

All our committee are available by phone and email and are happy to answer any questions openly and honestly.

We have a committee meeting weekly and minute each one, as things move quickly and alot happens in a week.

We take these comments on board regarding the minutes of meetings being only seen by registered users, its been discussed many times by the committee and at this point in time there is no plan to change that

Finally as we have branch's worldwide each branch will have their own way of promoting their membership for e.g if you live in Australia then contact their representative.

Here in the UK, we will soon be launching a more easier way to become a member, We are currently finalising the package for the 2012-2013 season, which will have a number of added benefits, Our Marketing team is currently working around the clock on this to ensure its polished and easy for everyone to understand and take part in

You'll have to explain to me what a WUM is?

:wstu:

a WUM is a wind up merchant

In the time it's taken you to debate it on here, you could have registered and read all our minutes, others have managed it. If you want to read them this much, just register - it ain't difficult.

Also, do i not get an answer on how i get to read yours from two months ago?

I'm pretty sure you can read this forum without registering... I presume you can't read the BRFC Action Group forum without registering so you can monitor who is reading it?

This means that minutes from meetings can't be read by 'Joe Public' without registering your details with the site - or am I missing something?

You can't read the transfer section of this forum with out registering.........

Can you PM me a link to the forum page with the minutes from the last meeting? I'm a registered member but cant seem to find them in the forum.

Sent

Mark. Tried accessing the forums etc a few weeks ago, registered, but never received an email with password. Is it an automated or manual system. Not having a pop, but have read a few people had same problem.

Cheers

WWWM

I will P.M you and try and resolve the issue with you mate

Mark. Tried accessing the forums etc a few weeks ago, registered, but never received an email with password. Is it an automated or manual system. Not having a pop, but have read a few people had same problem.

Cheers

WWWM

Try your junk mail folder.

Ever wanted to have your say? Want to take part in a documentary? Can you give a few hours of your time? This is Rovers, Your Rovers .We are pleased to announce that the BRFC Action group will be taking part in a documentary which details rovers fall under the Venkys stewardship. Many ex players, public figure heads, journalist have already been signed up to take part. Now its your chance the supporters to be part of it. The BRFC Action Group has been in constant discussion with the film director for around four months now, and we are looking for as many members of the group to take part as possible. Filming has already commenced, and the Action Group will l be taking part the first week of July. If interested please contact one of the committee members

Ever wanted to have your say? Want to take part in a documentary? Can you give a few hours of your time? This is Rovers, Your Rovers .We are pleased to announce that the BRFC Action group will be taking part in a documentary which details rovers fall under the Venkys stewardship. Many ex players, public figure heads, journalist have already been signed up to take part. Now its your chance the supporters to be part of it. The BRFC Action Group has been in constant discussion with the film director for around four months now, and we are looking for as many members of the group to take part as possible. Filming has already commenced, and the Action Group will l be taking part the first week of July. If interested please contact one of the committee members

Brilliant idea.

Will this be shown on UK TV? If so the sooner the better to be most effective.

Let's hope the director is sympathetic to our cause, and paints us in a good light. Glenn, have you been able to supply him with any information that's not yet in the public domain?

Let's hope the director is sympathetic to our cause, and paints us in a good light. Glenn, have you been able to supply him with any information that's not yet in the public domain?

He is southern based but is also a rover supporter which will help :rolleyes:, He did a bit of filming in London whilst we was done there, and is building a picture.

Glen I would love to take part problem is I currently live in London will the guy be there on sunday or is he likely to be doing a bit with London supporters in London? If so I would love to get involved anyway I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

If it's the same people, and I'm pretty sure it is, http://www.twitter.com/squashed_fox if you want to get in touch with them matey. :)

• Backroom

It looks like I won't be able to make it today now but I hope you guys get a good turnout and look forward to reading a write up

Thanks again to everyone making the effort to save the club

Archived