BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ross McCormack

chaddyrovers

Seems to know where the back of the net is too! So we have goodwillie, best, Gomes and then we're looking at one more striker. I wouldn't consider any other player as a striker because players like Rochina would sit deeper! Would people be happy with this attacking four or five?

Are you having a tin bath lad?

Eh? would you say they are proven in this league then?

Gomes has only scored in Portugal, Italy and a few Internationals so no chance against Championship defenders

and if he still could, why on earth is he signing for us?

Eh? would you say they are proven in this league then?

and if he still could, why on earth is he signing for us?

So, your saying only buy players that have a proven track record in the Championship?

Apart from maybe Best, and McCormack(19 goals last season)

And I dont get your point about Gomes. So he isnt good enough to play in top leagues in Portugal or Italy any more. So he has slipped a level below those top leagues? Good, that will surely suit the Championship then. Unless your saying that the Championship is on a par with Seria A and the Portugese Prem.

I was merely respinding to a strike force of goodknob, best,gomes and rochina which Buckshaw Rover suggested....apart from Best(and I don't think hes proven really) none are proven or have experience in this league.

Have we signed McCormack????

Buckshaw: "So we have goodwillie, best, Gomes and then we're looking at one more striker. I wouldn't consider any other player as a striker because players like Rochina would sit deeper"

So, seeing as we are in the McCormack thread, lets suppose that one more striker striker is McCormack. That would leave Goodwillie, Best, Gomes and McCormack of which you said....

"none of these strikers are proven in this league.....perhaps Best"

Notice you said these. To me "these" means the 3 that Buckshaw mentioned and McCormack, seeing as we are in the McCormack thread.

McCormack is proven in this league, and you concede that Best maybe.

Archived