BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window - Part 2

Kamy100

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Understand that Hudders have now accepted new Rovers' bid for Rhodes and is subject to them being able to land 2 targets of their own before noon tomorrow.

I hope you are right.

If you read Nixon's twitter feed he is also suggesting that he has been told to keep quiet from both sides as well until something happens.

Understand that Hudders have now accepted new Rovers' bid for Rhodes and is subject to them being able to land 2 targets of their own before noon tomorrow.

Seems to tie up with hints from Nixon on twitter. Claims he's been asked by parties from both sides of the deal to keep quiet for the time being. make of that what you will!

HA! Beat me to it Rob :D

I'm not even sure he's the right player for us but I'd love him to sign just to see the look on young Ben's face :)

"What.... he's gone!!! But we said we wouldn't sell for less than £8m... we said we souldn['t sell to another Championship team!!!"

Who told you this one then Mercer? Never learn do you lad?

Source is irrelevant.

Like I've said before, if I hear something and I think it's got legs and it can be shared on this site then I share it.

I'm not even sure he's the right player for us but I'd love him to sign just to see the look on young Ben's face :)

"What.... he's gone!!! But we said we wouldn't sell for less than £8m... we said we souldn['t sell to another Championship team!!!"

It would be rather interesting to see if he comes back on here. My guess is that he won't. Would be nice to rub it in though!

That's the main reason I want to us sign Rhodes now, ha ha! ;)

The only reason I would want to sign Rhodes is if he scores goals, anything else doesnt matter!!

(well as long as we dont do well for a couple of games and Kean in binned)

I doubt it will happen, we probably haven't even put a nerw bid in. Just a PR stunt to fool fans into thinking they are trying their best to bring him in. Then when he doesn't come in and we panic buy another Portugese young player to play upfront. It will be all "We tryed our best to land Rhodes, but we have had this young Portugese lad on our radar for some time."

I doubt it will happen, we probably haven't even put a nerw bid in. Just a PR stunt to fool fans into thinking they are trying their best to bring him in. Then when he doesn't come in and we panic buy another Portugese young player to play upfront. It will be all "We tryed our best to land Rhodes, but we have had this young Portugese lad on our radar for some time."

Bloody hell shredds you're starting to sound like misery sorry mercerman now lol

Source is irrelevant.

Like I've said before, if I hear something and I think it's got legs and it can be shared on this site then I share it.

Not having a go, genuine question - has anything you've passed on before ever turned out to be true?

To be fair to him, he has passed on info that has transpired to be true.

His source is indeed irrelevant.

;)

Don't understand why folk get hung-up about 'sources'.

This has come from a friend in West Yorkshire and he would certainly smile at being classed irrelevant ! As I said a couple of weeks ago, I have good friends in that part of the world with Hudders' connections.

.MEHT ROF CTE DENNAB TEG OT MEES REVEN I WOH YNNUF SI TI !SCITNA YM ROF EREH NO ELBUORT NI TEG LL'I YAD ENO

That is funny! I better switch back to normal before someone throws their (considerable) weight around.

This has come from a friend in West Yorkshire and he would certainly smile at being classed irrelevant ! As I said a couple of weeks ago, I have good friends in that part of the world with Hudders' connections.

I think its because you dont have the best track record with this stuff as I recall? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Come on merce, with all due respect your as reliable as Nixon with regards transfer business.

Without letting the cat out of the bag is his name the same as Michael Jackson's now deceased pet rat?

Archived