BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window - Part 2

Kamy100

And Marcus Olsson is perfect for this league. He is not terrible.

Well he must have improved 100% since I last saw him braddock, because he was awful week in week out, pace but nothing else.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Olsson that frustrated, or is it his agent making all the noise?

He said he's worried about losing his place in the Swedish team, which he's only really just gotten hold of. Fair enough really.

Well he must have improved 100% since I last saw him braddock, because he was awful week in week out, pace but nothing else.

He can dribble and he works hard. Plus he seems pretty determined.

He doesn't have the final ball to play in the PL but he's definitely good enough for this league. Plenty of players limited in one way or another ply their trade in the Championship.

He's already been one of our better performers this year...probably only behind Kazim-Richards and Etuhu for me.

He can dribble and he works hard. Plus he seems pretty determined.

He doesn't have the final ball to play in the PL but he's definitely good enough for this league. Plenty of players limited in one way or another ply their trade in the Championship.

He's already been one of our better performers this year...probably only behind Kazim-Richards and Etuhu for me.

So he can dribble and works hard, doesn't have the final ball but is determined, sounds like me, maybe I'll get a game.

He's awful LeChuck, never going to be good enough.

• Backroom

Why would we loan him to the Dingles?!!! Rtaher shoot myself in then foot than loan anyone to them scumbags!

Why would anyone at Ewood care? They aren't Rovers fans and gets his wages off our books

I'd be happy if things stayed as they were to be honest. It'll have still been a successful window for a Championship club. N'Zonzi can go but it'd be nice to keep hold of Olsson.

As for left wing we do have options. Marcus Olsson, Pedersen (though he's been playing more central recently of course), Martin Olsson (if he stops) and a few others who would be less effective who can play there such as Dunny. The back ups aren't great but they would be back ups primarily and we are in the Championship with quality players in other positions to compensate. Championship backups never tend to be superstars.

Martin Olsson will prob not be left to play as long as the bald fool is still manger. If history is anything to go by.

So he can dribble and works hard, doesn't have the final ball but is determined, sounds like me, maybe I'll get a game.

He's awful LeChuck, never going to be good enough.

If you've got pace, good dribbling skills, very good engine and you're determined, I suggest you get yourself a trial somewhere asap!

He'll never be more than a squad player for us but he has useful attributes in this league.

If you've got pace, good dribbling skills, very good engine and you're determined, I suggest you get yourself a trial somewhere asap!

He'll never be more than a squad player for us but he has useful attributes in this league.

I think that ships sailed LeChuck :D

As for Olsson I don't see it, but I've not seen him live this season so I guess I'm not qualified to comment really.

I think he's beat the first man with his crossing twice this season, for him that's a massive improvement.

From listening to the radio in the first 2 games, and streaming the Leicester one, it sounded and looked like Marcus Olsson has been one of our better players.....won't do anything in the Prem but can in the C'ship....would be happy to start him on the wing if Vukcevic isn't going to play, or after he leaves.

He's certainly put the effort in with his runs but as stated above, struggles to get a cross past the first man.

Archived