BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window - Part 2

Kamy100

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think Norwich would loan one of their biggest assets unless some other Rovers' players may be involved !

Must admit I've no idea who they've got up top, so no idea how pivotal he is to them. I can't see us requiring a striker permenantely. A loan would make more sense until Best is back.

Don't think Norwich would loan one of their biggest assets unless some other Rovers' players may be involved !

I don't think Hughton views him as one of Norwich's biggest assets. Rumours are that they're trying hard for Carlton Cole and Cameron Jerome. Don't think this is extremely likely to happen, but probably far more likely than the likes of Lambert

Not disagreeing about it being a good signing just that we could do with another defender or two

We need defenders now not more strikers, Keans a ******* idiot if we didn't already know.

"A former England striker is on the move... and no, it's not Michael Owen. Or Emile Heskey. QPR striker Jay Bothroyd has joined Championship side Sheffield Wednesday on loan until 2 January 2013."

Not trying to put a downer on the Rhodes signing, but that's a far more sensible approach. Why couldn't we have just done that then have Best return in January?

"A former England striker is on the move... and no, it's not Michael Owen. Or Emile Heskey. QPR striker Jay Bothroyd has joined Championship side Sheffield Wednesday on loan until 2 January 2013."

Not trying to put a downer on the Rhodes signing, but that's a far more sensible approach. Why couldn't we have just done that then have Best return in January?

Rhodes is a huge gamble - but all major transfers are. It is difficult to complain when the owners finally splash the cash - especially as it was one of a number of transfers (some good - some to be proven)

Ffs I don't think I can handle 50 minutes of this.....I'm getting so nervous watching Sky Sports News....just waiting for Olsson to leave.....hoping Vukcevic and Goodwillie don't leave......absolutely praying Givet doesn't leave.

I'd swap Formica for a decent left back......Lee Wallace off Rangers would do nicely.

Dempsey to Spurs...didn't see that one coming....it's Spurs so we know at least one of Sigurdsson, Dempsey and Dembele's career's will now be ruined.

Archived