BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs NEC Nijmegen

The Dutch are hardly likely to blame their own are they ? As a stand point it is common knowledge that The Dutch fans are the most notorious for trouble making along with the eastern Euro teams.

However like the French and the Italians they are just cowards, 60 - 5 just about sums up how cowardly they are.

Rovers fans have been targetted by dutch hooligans just like Newcastle + man Utd have been ( the last 2 English clubs to play in Holland ) seems to be a common practice by these cowardly dutch hooligans ....who haven't been as brave when England have visited Holland in the past....hooliganism seems to be a problem in quite a few European countries

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the pitch invaders at the end of the wigan game werent protesting(even if thats what their little brains where telling them), they where mostly just local numpties, if they really wanted to protest on the pitch in a more thoughtfull manner they should have just sat in and around the centre circle and refused to budge.

I think you'll find they were protesting.....there's a couple of those 'numpties' on here.

I did say "most" not all, I'm not criticizing the legit protesters at all, Just the thicko numpties ;) (the ones that jump on the protest band wagon just as an excuse to mouth off, act like idiots in public and get their face in front of the cameras).

anyway this is off topic and un-helpful sorry.

i was on the pitch does that make me a numptie?

Only you and those that know you can answer that!, i don't know you personally from Adam.

Most of the pitch invaders at the end of the wigan game werent protesting(even if thats what their little brains where telling them), they where mostly just local numpties, if they really wanted to protest on the pitch in a more thoughtfull manner they should have just sat in and around the centre circle and refused to budge.

Easy to say that when you're sat in the stands think about the £1000 fine and a life ban!

The invasion at the end of the Wigan game was done in the correct manner, it didn't interput the football and the majoirty wanted to protest against Kean and the owners, pity more peole didn't bother.

The club should be pulling out all the stops to end all the false rumors by holding an inquest and making the facts public. Unfortunately because of everything that`s gone on over the last couple of years these sort of accusations and presumptions are going to be following us around.lol does this make us the new Milwall.

Easy to say that when you're sat in the stands think about the £1000 fine and a life ban!

The invasion at the end of the Wigan game was done in the correct manner, it didn't interput the football and the majoirty wanted to protest against Kean and the owners, pity more peole didn't bother.

Correct.

Some lads did have a banner with them and it did get lots of media coverage.

Well done to the young lads and the few oldies that went on the pitch. Alot of people are sick of being bullied by OUR club.

Maybe Venkys and their bully boys should remember Ghandi's Civil disobedience.

Correct.

Some lads did have a banner with them and it did get lots of media coverage.

Well done to the young lads and the few oldies that went on the pitch. Alot of people are sick of being bullied by OUR club.

Maybe Venkys and their bully boys should remember Ghandi's Civil disobedience.

I dont remember seeing Ghandi charging aimlessly around a football pitch in the movie(must be in the directors cut!), fair do's though.

I dont remember seeing Ghandi charging aimlessly around a football pitch in the movie(must be in the directors cut!), fair do's though.

'A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history'.

'First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win'.

This needs a banner?

'The small town of Blackburn fired by an unquenchable faith in the Rovers can alter the course of history'.

'First they ignore you, then they smear you, then they fight you, then you win'.

The full article- http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/blackburn-refuse-to-rule-out-taking-action-against-supporters-after-cancelled-friendly-8008839.html

Somthing really stinks about this, have Kean/Agnew sunk to a all new low in their pr war against us rovers fans,

Article claims around 80 rovers fans where rioting against around 30 of them, BULLSHIP!, id be suprised if their where more than 80-100 actual rovers fans there.

p.s. Was Kean there today?(if not, bit of a coincidence).

Did you actually bother to read the article?

Agnew was perfectly reasonable in playing the whole incident down and the Dutch spokeswoman acknowledged the problems were "probably" caused by Dutch fans.

Typical of the compete over-reaction to everything which has become so prevalent on the MB.

And finally, Rovers play in my country again, and this happens..

I was at the match fridaynight, me and my cousin arrived at the match very early and the Go Ahead Eagles-stewards told us there was a bit of a brawl in the city center, after a few (drunk) Rover-fans were challeging Dutch fans, who reacted. After the match, a group of Rover-fans were attacked in the Deventer city center while having a drink in a pub.

Then, the next day, a group of Rover fans were attacked when they arrived at Nijmegen trainstation. From what I've heard, there also were some fights at saturdaynight in Nijmegen, not sure who were to blame there.

I also heard that there were some Go Ahead Eagles fans coming to Nijmegen on sunday. That, together with the fact that there were a lot of pallets and other building-materials next to the NEC-stadium due to some children-holiday-week in the park in which the NEC-stadium also lays, probably freaked the Nijmegen Police Officers out, after which they cancelled the match. Such a shame for all the travelling Rover-fans and on behalf of the normal Dutch football supporters, I'm really sorry. + the fact that Rovers will probably not play in Holland no more for the upcoming 10 years...shame.

Did you actually bother to read the article?

Agnew was perfectly reasonable in playing the whole incident down and the Dutch spokeswoman acknowledged the problems were "probably" caused by Dutch fans.

Typical of the compete over-reaction to everything which has become so prevalent on the MB.

you are a little slow their, the post was left on Monday in regard to the initial quotes from Agnew that where pretty lame and he clearly didn't know all the facts himself so should have kept his mouth shut(as he does every-time his buddy Kean does or says something wrong), The statement he left the next day on rovers site was clearly just him back tracking and covering his butt as he must have seen how people where reacting to his initial statements.

Chavy white trash??

Is that what you think about people who protest? stand up for what they believe in?

well that wasnt what the post i removed said, dramaqueen, i removed it as i remebered how sensitive some people are on here to an honest view,

For the record i said their is a section of the protesters that are just basically white trash braindead numpties who use the protests just as an excuse to act like idiots in public and try and get their ugly mugs infront of the cameras, they are the ones that make the actual protesters look bad to the outside world.

p.s. and if you cant spot the numpties then your probably 1 of them :tu: .

• Backroom

The police were asked to at least let any Rovers kids into the ground but they gave a flat "No". They said that the game was closed to the public and that meant everybody, without exception. So we arranged for tea, coffee and biscuits to be brought out to any fans waiting outside but by then the police had moved you all on.

Ricky - Not sure if he was playing. I only saw bits and pieces of the game. Too many new faces to pick one out... The only player who did stand out to me was our #8 as he looked like he really couldn't be bothered and would much rather go back to bed.

Were any of the Rao family in attendance?

well that wasnt what the post i removed said, dramaqueen, i removed it as i remebered how sensitive some people are on here to an honest view,

For the record i said their is a section of the protesters that are just basically white trash braindead numpties who use the protests just as an excuse to act like idiots in public and try and get their ugly mugs infront of the cameras, they are the ones that make the actual protesters look bad to the outside world.

p.s. and if you cant spot the numpties then your probably 1 of them :tu: .

You're clearly a kn0bhe@d, not sure why I engaged you in the first place.....

aaahhhh sweet.

How mature... that is one of the more disturbing things I've seen on this messageboard - very weird.

And a select few perhaps do it but I would wager that even though they may get boisterous and a bit attention happy, they still care about BRFC and the cause dearly.

Archived