BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Capital One Cup

cn174

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder how many fans will be willing to make the journey down to Milton Keynes on Tuesday night, tickets are cheap enough £12 but I think I'll pass.

I'm taking my son - first match since AEK Athens @ Fleetwood. Booked the 'pop n crisp' (official away travel) on Friday and on coach one so can't imagine there will be more an a couple of hundred making the trip.

An away game....I will go to that!

Hold on ... I thought the idea was that you would not help fund "The Evil Empire" this season. You do realise that the gate money for cup games is split between the two teams .... don't you?

Hold on ... I thought the idea was that you would not help fund "The Evil Empire" this season. You do realise that the gate money for cup games is split between the two teams .... don't you?

3 way split, FA, Home Club, Away club after expenses!!

Thanks for the concern, much appreciated.

I am going as guest of Pete Winkleman.

Wonder how many fans will be willing to make the journey down to Milton Keynes on Tuesday night, tickets are cheap enough £12 but I think I'll pass.

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would attend such a game with this idiot as manager, especially after the Cardiff debacle last season.

The club should have reimbursed everyones tickets and travel that attended that game.

Need to rest some of our key players in this...the championship is a long season, and the likes of Murphy cant play 2-3 games every week.

We should get some game time into Dunn, Rochina, Formica, Goodwillie, Vukcevic, Henley & Hanley.

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would attend such a game with this idiot as manager, especially after the Cardiff debacle last season.

The club should have reimbursed everyones tickets and travel that attended that game.

I usually attend the cup games, but not this season!

Archived