BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Capital One Cup

cn174

Thought I should start a thread considering we'll be in the draw tomorrow (12.30).

Easy tie at home please!

One good result from tonight - Derby 5-5 Scunthorpe - going into extra time.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ipswich were losing 1-0 at home to Bristol Rovers which would have been pretty good news for us in a way but then they came back and won 3-1......and Swindon beat Brighton 3-0 fair play to them.

Normally I hope we draw Burnley in cups but I'm genuinely scared of facing them this season.....we could do with a cup run to distract us from the league so hopefully we get drawn at home to a League 2 side.

Haven't we forfeited entry this year?

Gash name for a cup competition, btw...

I honestly thought it was the name of some tacky little pre season tournament the other day when I saw it mentioned, until I saw the fixtures and realised how many teams were in it.

Ipswich were losing 1-0 at home to Bristol Rovers which would have been pretty good news for us in a way but then they came back and won 3-1......and Swindon beat Brighton 3-0 fair play to them.

Normally I hope we draw Burnley in cups but I'm genuinely scared of facing them this season.....we could do with a cup run to distract us from the league so hopefully we get drawn at home to a League 2 side.

I think us and the dingles are seeded,, so we can't draw them.

I didn't realise there were 'seeded' teams in this competition. Not a fan of that set up.

been like that for a couple of years now but i'm not a fan either.

Usually we're seeded into the 3rd round...

We only didn't play in round 1 because we were the 2nd highest team (Bolton also got a bye). SO there's somat to be said for finishing 19th..... :S

Archived