BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Someone's finally made a film about Burnley

booth

What about "Deliverance" that was a pretty accurate view of our 6 fingered hill cousins

I have the soundtrack to that on vinyl, dueling banjo's scene and squeal like a hog scene always make me smile knowing it is really based on the dingles

:)

Sam, please explain how someone can have sex with a horse?

Jusr Google it like your mate did. It's more a Blackburn thing... As is incest as it turns out. Shame really, after you base 99% of your 'banter' on it.

Is that video at the top one of the bonus features off the Panorama DVD?

• Moderation Lead

Jusr Google it like your mate did. It's more a Blackburn thing... As is incest as it turns out. Shame really, after you base 99% of your 'banter' on it.

Is that video at the top one of the bonus features off the Panorama DVD?

Think you forgot your sense of humour this morning son.

Don't pretend like there aren't equally bad (if not worse) areas of Burnley than Shad either.

I'm going to be a lead in a film featuring one of the guys from this film in a cameo, I believe :-) He doesn't seem to be on that clip that I could see, though he's actually been in something far bigger than this. Can't say more than that at present.

Archived