BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Hi Ozz. The membership pack arrived today thanks :)

Thank God! The absolutely massive rise in membership numbers over the last week or so means our resources are stretched to maximum. If you have joined recently please be patient when it comes to receiving your membership packs. Thanks.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All members to receive an email soon with a copy of the recent letter sent directly to Madam Desai, still unanswered.

This is to keep our members up to date with the activities of the steering group.

Also full information on elections being sent to all members too.

All members to receive an email soon with a copy of the recent letter sent directly to Madam Desai, still unanswered.

This is to keep our members up to date with the activities of the steering group.

Also full information on elections being sent to all members too.

[/quote

isnt it better sending it to Jerome Anderson, Simon Comnning, and Huber whatewver his name is, in Swissersland.

I posted a long tweet this evening at http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjhkfo

I will be contacting all our local MPs to ask them to act before its too late.

Have copies of WW tweet and letter to 'Madame' been forwarded to any of Times of India, Dainik Jagran or Dainik Bhaskar, the 3 most read newspapers in India?

Not that it would probably amount to much but nothing ventured.........

Guest Norbert

Some sort of trust set up seems to be the way forward for smaller clubs whilst Swansea seem to show that a percentage of Trust ownership can allow a team to flourish with the right boardroom. In the long term it may be the way the majority of clubs can survive and compete in the football league, with the odd team reaching the top division. I can't see a Trust owned team ever reaching a Champions League place though.

Portsmouth are set to become the biggest supporter-owned club in the UK now the Pompey Trust has been confirmed as taking a majority stake in the club.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/supporters-trust-win-control-of-pompey-1-4984562

Shows it can be done and why we have to keep on fighting.

All we have to do is wait for League Two football. Which we won't be long now.

Selfishly, I can't help but wish it had gone to court to see if the judge would have ruled in favour of the Trust.

Somehow, I don't see Venkys settling out of court if it came to it.

Pleased for Pompey fans though.

Another massively busy few days for new members at Rovers Trust. If you have joined recently, please be patient when it comes to having your membership pack delivered-There are only a few of us working on this and demand is exceedingly high now!

Below is an a You-Tube link of a guy called Micah Hall, from SOS Pompey. He is an investigative Blogger, and this interview from early 2010 illustrates some of things we should all be aware of at Rovers. He is speaking at at point in time where I reckon Rovers could be come August, and as you watch the clip substitute Rovers for Portsmouth , Chanrai and Storrie for Desai and Shaw.

"We don`t know who they are" "We don't know what their motives are" , "Everything that happens is OUT OF OUR CONTROL" and "We want all of these incompetent people who purport to run our club out!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fN01Cz_BxxE#!

Archived