BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The History Card

League titles are equal.

We have 4 F.A. Cups to your 1. Plus the first team to win 3 in a row :rover:

2 League Cup wins to your big fat zilch.

1 Champions League campaign and played in the UEFA/Europa League 6 times. How many time have the "Mighty" Huddersfield played in Europe?

Harry WAS interested whether you like that or not its tough titties. ;)

Now jog on you fool.(FND)

• Backroom

Actually:

We were one of the founder members of the football league (ie: one of the reasons English Football as we know it exists). We've also won *ahem*:

6 FA Cups (You FOOL S&D :P ). Won the the League 3 times, 1 Community Shield, 1 League Cup, 1 Full Members Cup, 17 (yes, 17) Lancashire Senior Cups and 1 FA Youth Cup.

I'm also willing to go out on a whim (only a whim, mind) that we've had more players capped for their respective country and most imortantly, England.

Totally deserving of a new thread, good work. Not petty at all.

League titles are equal.

Yup, and we were the first team to win three in a row. A feat only matched by three other teams to date (Arsenal, Man United and Liverpool)

Taking 2nds and 3rds in the top division as an indicated of being a "big side" at the time, we rock in at

3x runners up, and

3x third place

Compared to your single runners up place in '93/94

We have 4 6 F.A. Cups to your 1. Plus the first team to win 3 in a row :rover:

Yup, although we were runners up 4 times

2 1 League Cup wins to your big fat zilch.

Yup, although, it's the League Cup...hardly an indicator is it. Birmingham won it a couple of years ago...

1 Champions League campaign and played in the UEFA/Europa League 6 times. How many time have the "Mighty" Huddersfield played in Europe?

Our biggest success came before European Championships, if we were talking "recent history" then yeah sure

Harry WAS interested whether you like that or not its tough titties. ;)

10282012052839.gif

I guess this is why Wikipedia was invented

Both clubs have great history in the game and there was nowt really between us in the 80's, very similar clubs until Jack propelled us into the stratosphere. Some people would do well to remember this when being arrogant towards other clubs. The gates they got in the lower leagues for years are probably better than anything we would have managed under similar circumstances.

Actually:

We were one of the founder members of the football league (ie: one of the reasons English Football as we know it exists). We've also won *ahem*:

6 FA Cups (You FOOL S&D :P ). Won the the League 3 times, 1 Community Shield, 1 League Cup, 1 Full Members Cup, 17 (yes, 17) Lancashire Senior Cups and 1 FA Youth Cup.

I'm also willing to go out on a whim (only a whim, mind) that we've had more players capped for their respective country and most imortantly, England.

Haha that'll teach me for rushing but that idiot from Huddersfield wound me up. Missed a couple of things off so I apologise for that!

Yep.

And only one League Cup win.

At least get your facts right before you call fans of other clubs out S+D. Petty and pointless spat in the first place anyway.

Check you out on your high horse Mr Mature. Get over yourself you pillock.

Is this what we have come to arguing with no marks from huddersfield there fans are dingles with half a brain .

Yeah they do seem a bit dingle-ish. I shouldn't of started the thread really,but the Huddersfield thread was closed and FND tried to make out our history was the same. And then I still ballsed it up haha. Anyway let's just say that Rovers are by far the superior club! Right where's my Rusk it's supper time!

Flipping heck, now there's 2 of them. Congratulations Huddersfield, your fans are the biggest set of sad sacks we've encountered in a some time. You must not have much to talk about regarding your own pointless club if you spend this long on opposition boards. Be thankful you're even in this division instead of your usual League 1 ****hole, and shut the hell up.

Huddersfield are a decent, traditional club with a good history. But if they're being honest they need to admit that whilst they're not worlds away, ours is greater. A good chunk more trophies. Better recent success, for what that matters. Founder members of the football league. First professional footballer in England. And higher in the all time results table for the top flight. Like I say, we don't dwarf them as such, but it really is a non-contest.

• Backroom

So the thread was a good attempt S&D. To quote Blackadder, about your post:

'It started badly, tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end, the better. But apart from that, excellent' ;)

You gotta be careful on here S&D. One word out of context and the whole world falls on you.

It's just a sad willy-waving excuse of a thread for the benefit of a few WUMs from a rival club.

Our history speaks for itself (or should do).

It's just a sad willy-waving excuse of a thread for the benefit of a few WUMs from a rival club.

Our history speaks for itself (or should do).

:lol: you little muppet. Tell you what's sad pal,having a bird with her baps almost out on every avatar you use you weirdo. How old are you Topman? Have you ever got laid? Oh and do you still think the Savile victims are "Jumping on the Bandwagon"?

:lol: you little muppet. Tell you what's sad pal,having a bird with her baps almost out on every avatar you use you weirdo. How old are you Topman? Have you ever got laid? Oh and do you still think the Savile victims are "Jumping on the Bandwagon"?

u-mad-bro.jpg

Gotta ?

"have to" please

:)

Have a day off.

This topic is a bit pointless though.....since the Rhodes affair I've found that Huddersfield have more than the average number of joke fans......their opinion on Rhodes' ability since he left compared to when he played for them is laughable.

After we played them the other day I had a quick scan at their forum and there was a thread saying that Novak was probably League 1 level, and another one saying he was better than Rhodes.

Archived