BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool away tickets

matt83

Away followings have been tremendous this season so far, sadly the football hasn't.

supporters are not going to pay to watch rubbish, especially so close to Christmas, so not selling out at bpool is understandable surely.

Can't argue with that, but it's indicative of how low supporter morale is when we're struggling to flog a small ticket allocation for such a local game.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't argue with that, but it's indicative of how low supporter morale is when we're struggling to flog a small ticket allocation for such a local game.

Yes I take your point, but I think it's more to do with Christmas than anything else.

Burnley tickets flew out of the door despite the restrictions, we could have sold many more by all accounts had the morgue not been the small decaying hovel that it is.

Bpool will sell out I'm sure.

Think we started in Yates which was near Blackpool north station if memory serves then made our way towards ground vaguely stopping in different ones as we went. One pub had loads of rovers fans in and had a good sing song which was good but can't remember for life of me where it was or what was called.

With blackpools vast choice for bars in a way there's something to be said for say when go wolves away with the designated city centre away pub and the choice is made for you, walkabout or nothing. Suppose it keeps fans drinking in town together and can have a good crack.

If I get my own way, I'll be in the pump and truncheon. Proper pub with proper ale, decent banter and no chance of bumping into the type of fans I try to avoid

Pump & Truncheon? Sounds like an S&M club to me. Ralfinho will be there like a shot!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha kin Brilliant, rovers fans are simply the best.

All over that mate!!!! Birthday celebrations for me on Saturday, grand old age of 32. Getting old now. They say time goes quicker as you get older so the majority on this boards time must be whizzing by...... :brfcsmilie:

Archived