BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall [H]; 13/3/2013. F.A. Cup Quarter-Final Replay

Jaysus i wish i didnt live in Ireland otherwise id be there in a flash! ill have the laptop open and if we manage to get through ill be booking a flight to london at 9.16pm! Cant believe people are moaning bout anything, gettin to wembley would be a day i wouldnt forget no matter what the circumstances!

COYB!!!!!! :rover:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a religious man but I have had serious thoughts of getting on me knees bedside, asking the man upstairs to give us these next two games. Not feeling it, as usual, been that way more with Appleton. Can't help but feel if the opposition score we lose.

I do wonder if the people I've seen on social media saying its only the cup and not important will moan anyway if we lose

There's enough to moan about I'm just hoping we can all enjoy tonight and be excited at the end of the game

I'll save you the suspense Tom. They will.

Suddenly missing out on a golden chance of Wembley will become another reason to have a pop at Appleton and Venkys. Like we need any more reasons to complain about Venkys!

Here's hoping for a win, a great performance by our team, an entertaining match and no (more) injuries - in that order.

Whoop! Game on tape delayed here at 6pm

Nothing here that I can find, what station is it there. If any of our stateside fans know of it being on PM me PLEASE and soon cos I have to go to work and will need to set up the DVR

• Backroom

With Henley injured I'm guessing everyone's favourite player Bradley Orr will start. Will this be the first time he's been back at Ewood since he told the fans in the JW to go forth and fornicate?

With Henley injured I'm guessing everyone's favourite player Bradley Orr will start. Will this be the first time he's been back at Ewood since he told the fans in the JW to go forth and fornicate?

Think Orr is injured as well, hence most people putting Lowe there.

I'd go with Rekik as he's right footed and I can't see any reasonable replacement for Lowe in midfield.

I'd just like to moan that despite my buying a ticket on Monday first thing I may well have decided to go today at the last minute instead. Imagine my total surprise then in an hour or so's time when I went to the ticket office and found it to be very busy indeed. So much so I, along with many others, missed the first 15 minutes of the match.

Other than the game being on televsion, why wasn't it put back? I will never set foot in Ewood again, ever. Until Sunday. And will instead dedicate my time to complaining, DIY and stealing dolphins, but mainly complaining.

I'd just like to moan that despite my buying a ticket on Monday first thing I may well have decided to go today at the last minute instead. Imagine my total surprise then in an hour or so's time when I went to the ticket office and found it to be very busy indeed. So much so I, along with many others, missed the first 15 minutes of the match.

Other than the game being on televsion, why wasn't it put back? I will never set foot in Ewood again, ever. Until Sunday. And will instead dedicate my time to complaining, DIY and stealing dolphins, but mainly complaining.

That's nowt Bob I had flights booked to come over for this one but that fifteen minutes meant I could not make it on time so I had to cancel everything

How many tickets have been sold?

Probably not near enough. Let's hope those able to afford/make are in good voice.

That's nowt Bob I had flights booked to come over for this one but that fifteen minutes meant I could not make it on time so I had to cancel everything

Not good enough USA. Why didn't you charter your own plane and pay for a member of the ticket office to fly it? You could then have bought a ticket from them on the long flight over :tu:

Just seen a picture from reserve players - John O'Sullivan and Anton Forrester.. with their shirts in the dressing room.. Must be in the squad??

Me and my man @antonforrester !! Game vs millwall !! #FaCup http://instagr.am/p/WzkwVnhjbX/

Appleton said the other day that a couple of youngsters would make the bench. You never know, we may be 3 nil up with twenty minutes to go and be able to throw these lads on.

Where's that medicine?

Not good enough USA. Why didn't you charter your own plane and pay for a member of the ticket office to fly it? You could then have bought a ticket from them on the long flight over :tu:

Dammit Bob I did not think of that.. That's why you write monthly reviews cos you so smart.

Can I just ask what that badge is above the player's names? This may have already been discussed in another thread so excuse my ignorance.

Can't say I've noticed it, but would imagine its npower champ logo.

Won't be many there then, but then again Millwall won't bring many on a midweek night game coming from London.

No mate. Millwall will bring around 1000 I'd imagine, their away support isn't too bad.

Probs looking at 11k after walk ons.

I do wonder if the people I've seen on social media saying its only the cup and not important will moan anyway if we lose

There's enough to moan about I'm just hoping we can all enjoy tonight and be excited at the end of the game

Absolutely they will. Have you noticed the trend here, the match previews get more after game comments when we lose than when we win, Arsenal game excepted.

Archived