BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall [H]; 13/3/2013. F.A. Cup Quarter-Final Replay

i meant for this replay n hopefully for the semi final.

not forget wat they have done in the past.

Chaddy, these are the sort of occasions where you get your message over loudly and clearly to the watching world !

Indeed, I would love to have a life consisting of "I've lost my passion for the club. Put a cheeky fiver on at 600-1. Will enjoy a bottle of red with the wife"

Got to be better than counting feckin maple leaves during 'the fall' !

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to say after reading that idiots comments I'm giving it second thoughts now.

Gav - this shower have no imagination.

All they needed to do to get round a minimum price requirement was to offer a £10 voucher redeemable against any future home match or season ticket within the next 12 months.

Would love to be able to go tonight. Unfortunatley am in Saltash Cornwall and have to be in Penzance tomorrow morning at 0830.

Ho hum

Call yourself a real fan :P

Please explain how you forget about the people who have destroyed the club?

I'll always support the team on the pitch but forget about what the Indian mob have done to this club? You must be joking!

Come on Parson you know what Chaddys getting at, forget the idiots from Pune for the final, get behind the team, nothing wrong is that, its not everday we get to an FA Cup final, if in fact we do get there.

Not that I have any time for him but he was a rovers fan in his schooldays I know that much

Perhaps he needed to be at that stage to get a job as prefect or milk monitor no doubt self interest and preservation started at an early age, you know how a snake sheds it's skin etc. Doubt a lifelong Rovers supporter would have stood idly by when both the characters of Sam Allardyce and John Williams were being assassinated, and backing arguable the most hated manager in Blackburn Rovers history unless there was something in it for them and not in the best interests of the club.

Anyway good to see he's raising his head out of his nest and not letting his stooge/ spokesperson Derek issue a rallying call, it's rumoured him and his mate are going to be judged at the end of the season so perhaps is rallying call is for his own self preservation as judging by his actions over the last couple of years will not be intended to be in the club's or it's supporters best interest

Anyway as this is the Replay thread going for a 2-1 Rovers win

Gav - this shower have no imagination.

All they needed to do to get round a minimum price requirement was to offer a £10 voucher redeemable against any future home match or season ticket within the next 12 months.

That doesn't surprise you though surely?

we have Agnew, a man that never got near a decent job under Coar or Williams, and a shelf salesman from Preston.

That doesn't surprise you though surely?

we have Agnew, a man that never got near a decent job under Coar or Williams, and a shelf salesman from Preston.

No it doesn't.

All it does, IMO, is confirm, if it was needed, that we have a club owned and run by folk bereft of commonsense, initiative, imagination and nous.

You know the club is in trouble and has disenfranchised its supporter base when it will struggle to get 10,000+ for a quarter final with a semi at Wembley against Wigan at stake.

Turn the clock back over two years if you could and I would suggest that we would have seen a minimum of 20,000 Rovers' supporters there tonight.

If we win, and I hope and think we will, the next embarrassment will be the number of unsold tickets we return for the semi.

A lot of people still don't get it as to how much damage, IMO, the clowns from Pune and Kean, Agnew, Singh, Shaw etc have done to our club. To many of us, the heart and soul has been ripped out and an odd signing, win or quarter final will not repair that damage.

Biggest game of the season. In years to come the record books will show that we got to the Sixth Round/Semi Finals/Runners Up or FA Cup winners. Those record books will not show the circumstances around the club at the time.

Must, must win game, and take our chance for some sort of vengeance on Wigan for sending us down last season. Massive game for Rovers,and I only hope MA and the players on the night do the club justice.

Wigan did not send us down. That match was the final nail in the coffin.

What sent Rovers down was the sheer incompetence of venkys and kean - not forgetting the one who can't be named.

Sorry to break into your little clique on this message board, but as some so called rovers fans on here have some @#/? poor excuses for not attending anymore i am just waiting for the day when someone says im not going down to ewood ever again because the grass is the wrong shade of green.

Bloody hell TS that's good going making it all the way up there!

Sounds like the Monty Python sketch - "I had to get up an hour before I went to bed to lick t'road clean. And you tell the young 'uns today - they don't believe you!"

:D

In a similar vein, we look more like Barnstoneworth Utd with every passing week :(

The old 'I'm the better fan' debate eh? Had enough of that the last two years. Go if you want, stay away it you prefer. Easier just to respect people's individual / personal point of view.

I'm going and really looking forward to it. COYB.

+1

Well said.

Simply commonsense !

The old 'I'm the better fan' debate eh? Had enough of that the last two years. Go if you want, stay away it you prefer. Easier just to respect people's individual / personal point of view.

I'm going and really looking forward to it. COYB.

I think its more people reading this board and getting knobbed off at the same posters going on and on and on about how things are terrible at the club and they aren't going anymore - REALLY? It took me until you'd posted the first 100 times (on any given day) before I understood. If you don't want to go while Venkys/Agnew/Shaw/Singh/whoever is there fine, that's your choice but to mention it in nearly every single bloody post gets a bit repetitive after 2 years.

I'll be there tonight (in the riverside for a change) with my lad - he is really looking forward to the prospect of a potential trip to Wembley. If I ever get like some of the posters on here who moan, bitch and whinge at every single thing that happens (and 99% of regular visitors to this board know who they are) at Ewood pass me a gun...

I think its more people reading this board and getting knobbed off at the same posters going on and on and on about how things are terrible at the club and they aren't going anymore - REALLY? It took me until you'd posted the first 100 times (on any given day) before I understood. If you don't want to go while Venkys/Agnew/Shaw/Singh/whoever is there fine, that's your choice but to mention it in nearly every single bloody post gets a bit repetitive after 2 years.

I'll be there tonight (in the riverside for a change) with my lad - he is really looking forward to the prospect of a potential trip to Wembley. If I ever get like some of the posters on here who moan, bitch and whinge at every single thing that happens (and 99% of regular visitors to this board know who they are) at Ewood pass me a gun...

Well said. I just wish the stay awayers would stop using it like a badge of honour. We know the reasons why they aren't going, it just gets a bit tedious having to read them.

Archived