BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall [H]; 13/3/2013. F.A. Cup Quarter-Final Replay

I'm hoping for a night like against Sheffield Wednesday a decade or so ago (without being pelted with coins this time), remember Matty Jansen doing the drumming at the end of the game

The first leg of the League Cup Semi Final?

Just short of 7,000 sold to date (home fans)

Disgraceful.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Yes that's the one

My memory was playing tricks on me I was thinking it was the second leg but that was away (wasn't it Andy Coles debut?)

The first leg of the League Cup Semi Final?

Disgraceful.

Perhaps I'm being optimistic, but I think plenty will be buying on the day in spite of the clubs wishes. Can't remember the last time Rovers playing at Ewood in the cup didn't just mean turning up 10 minutes early.

Yes that's the one

My memory was playing tricks on me I was thinking it was the second leg but that was away (wasn't it Andy Coles debut?)

No it can't be. I was being sarcastic.

We got stuffed at home Tom, made the trip over to Sheffield for the second leg three or four goals behind.

No it can't be. I was being sarcastic.

We got stuffed at home Tom, made the trip over to Sheffield for the second leg three or four goals behind.

He is on about the 2002 Leage Cup semi.

Just short of 7,000 sold to date (home fans)

Just shows that it will take a hell of a lot more than a sniff of having your pants pulled down by the FA for a semi final ticket to repair the damage done by the Venky scum.

Just shows that it will take a hell of a lot more than a sniff of having your pants pulled down by the FA for a semi final ticket to repair the damage done by the Venky scum.

oh people are waiting till the day of the game to get tickets.

not interest about venkys. its about getting to Wembley and support Appleton and the players tomorrow.

Appleton Blue and White Army

As a side issue did anybody else notice Agnew's contradiction? He initially refers to himself as a 'lifelong' Rovers fan (as he does in every interview he has ever done).

A few sentences later he states he has been watching football for 20-30 years. I'm guessing he is early 50's!

As for 7,000 sold thus far, that's actually more than I expected at this stage. I really feared it would be a sub 10k crowd. I can only speak for myself but I haven't rushed out to get mine and will be doing tomorrow daytime. If millwall bring 2,000, which is possible, could be looking at 13-14000?

As a side issue did anybody else notice Agnew's contradiction? He initially refers to himself as a 'lifelong' Rovers fan (as he does in every interview he has ever done).

A few sentences later he states he has been watching football for 20-30 years. I'm guessing he is early 50's!

As for 7,000 sold thus far, that's actually more than I expected at this stage. I really feared it would be a sub 10k crowd. I can only speak for myself but I haven't rushed out to get mine and will be doing tomorrow daytime. If millwall bring 2,000, which is possible, could be looking at 13-14000?

Very optimistic, I can't go for work/family reasons.....9,000 max, figures massaged up to 13,000 as usual.....when's PNE's next fixture so our super fans, shadow & shelf can really get excited!

Very optimistic, I can't go for work/family reasons.....9,000 max, figures massaged up to 13,000 as usual.....when's PNE's next fixture so our super fans, shadow & shelf can really get excited!

They can't be massaged up this time, there are no season tickets to include and we'll have to share half the gate receipts with Millwall.

Biggest game of the season. In years to come the record books will show that we got to the Sixth Round/Semi Finals/Runners Up or FA Cup winners. Those record books will not show the circumstances around the club at the time.

Must, must win game, and take our chance for some sort of vengeance on Wigan for sending us down last season. Massive game for Rovers,and I only hope MA and the players on the night do the club justice.

well i got my ticket booked yesterday and have managed to get all enthusiastic mind you i live more in hope than expectation just hope tomorrow can be the night we get it on we due a positive performance . oh and forgot to say hello to you all my first post after a yr of reading these boards :-)

Disaffected boycotter here.

Been once to Wolves home to celebrate the end of lowest phase in modern history.

My original reasons for my boycott still remain but it was the easiest decision to buy a ticket for this match that is the biggest of the season.

I am going to support the players (not Venkys)in earnest hope they can deliver the win that will catapult all Rovers supporters (those regularly attending and those regularly boycotting) into optimism and positivity for this competition.

Y'all know what I mean.... like it used to be..............not so long ago!

Archived