BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall [H]; 13/3/2013. F.A. Cup Quarter-Final Replay

Arguably, that kick off time is friendly to supporters taking young fans into account and the possibility of extra time.

If it was up to me I'd kick off at 6p.m. like we did with that Europa tie once that attracted a crowd of c24k.

Only cos it was free :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit I was surprised Hanley appeared in the second half. He looked in a bad way at half time.

King looked far worse than Best, who put in a good shift I thought. King may have been unfit but that doesn't excuse the poor control he showed at times.

King was running tight after 5 mins. No way was he ready to play. Millwall clearly came out to give us the treatment, they are a physical hardworking side anyway but most of our lot to their credit stood up to it. Considering we are such a lightweight team all over the park apart from centre halves and Best i thought they handled it well. King, Orr, Henley all probably casualties now so i wonder if Givet will get a sniff ? We certainly need him.

Don't remember that Claire.

Was it not a fiver or something like that?

I'm pretty sure it was free for ST holders because of the early kickoff and because German TV paid us a big lot of money.

Anyway got my ticket, actually looking forward to it which is odd because I thought we were bobbins yesterday! Lots of huff and puff but just not threatening.

I'm pretty sure it was free for ST holders because of the early kickoff and because German TV paid us a big lot of money.

Anyway got my ticket, actually looking forward to it which is odd because I thought we were bobbins yesterday! Lots of huff and puff but just not threatening.

Ah ok. :)

Ill be there as well but I think it could be a very embarrasing crowd. 7-8k region.

Ditto the semi final should we get there.............shame it's not a sensible venue

Rollocks to that, In the past I've been able to see us play at all the League grounds on a season on season basis.

I want to see us play at the new Wembley, low crowd or not.

Rollocks to that, In the past I've been able to see us play at all the League grounds on a season on season basis.

+1

Here's hoping!

Traipsed to Cardiff and Old Trafford but it's beer and the TV for me this time. The FA can kiss my ........

Is your ambition to see us in a Cup Final, or to see us win the Cup? One is a worthwhile ambition, the other is completely pointless if we get smashed 5-0.

isn't there quite a decent financial reward for getting to the final(and even the semis), regardless of the result.

Funny that a lot of those complaining about low attendances and tkt prices are people that are still claiming to be 'boycotting'

that's enough to buy us a reasonable player or 2 at this level or pay off a some of the deadbeats contracts.

Certainly would be and not sure if that doesn't include a share of gate receipts , but would imagine the Raos would rock up en mass with an extra few hangers on, in a fleet of gold rollers and hire out a full floor of a top hotel , so would just about cover that

Archived