BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall [H]; 13/3/2013. F.A. Cup Quarter-Final Replay

• Backroom

Absolutely they will. Have you noticed the trend here, the match previews get more after game comments when we lose than when we win, Arsenal game excepted.

As it would be on ANY football forum. It's hardly Rovers specific, it's perfectly natural.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dammit Bob I did not think of that.. That's why you write monthly reviews cos you so smart.

Actually a lot of it is probably because no one else is daft enough to do it.

Anyway, off for a couple of pre match ales in a moment. Come on Rovers !!!!

Due to the fact there have been complaints regarding the kick off time being changed, I thought I'd just make posters aware that I've had a Txt message and a note in with my delivered tickets.

Apart from David Dunn calling round to tell me personally, I don't know what else the club could have done.

I've a feeling tonights game will be a cracker.

COYB

Nerves a-jangling now. Usually a bad sign for me because Rovers traditionally fluff it when expectations are high.

Come on Rovers.

It's only a game and only ever will be.

If you woke up this morning in good health then you have more luck than one million people in the world who wont live through the week.

Keep a perspective.

It's only a game and only ever will be.

If you woke up this morning in good health then you have more luck than one million people in the world who wont live through the week.

Keep a perspective.

Are you ill ?

Can I just ask what that badge is above the player's names? This may have already been discussed in another thread so excuse my ignorance.

isn't it part of the prostate cancer awareness scheme, I think a lot of clubs are taking part in, I think it was reported on the rovers site a few weeks back.

here it is, http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/rovers-partner-with-prostate-cancer-uk-686994.aspx

a very good cause(check yer balls regularly)

Nerves a-jangling now. Usually a bad sign for me because Rovers traditionally fluff it when expectations are high.

Come on Rovers.

Expectations high, Jim? We are down to the bare bones of a squad and playing abysmally week in and week out so I for one expect to be totally outplayed and lose the game.

Forde to have another blinder.

isn't there quite a decent financial reward for getting to the final(and even the semis), regardless of the result.

'

Money that we'll waste. This isn't the Walker era or even the Walker Trust.

I wonder if Steve Kean applied for that job as well?

:) , don't think even the Swiss/Barnet football mafia could swing that one

Just got up to find that ESPN (AU) are not bothering with the replay and are treating us to two channels of Champions League (yawn) so looks like radio Rovers for me, after a sleep still confident of a 2-1 Rovers win

Not looking forward to seeing that midfield!

Would have played Rekik or Givet at right back and kept Lowe in midfield.

My only conciliation is that Dunn and Pedersen played there when we beat Liverpool 3-1 under Kean. Hopefully they can roll back the years for one night.

Archived