BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall [H]; 13/3/2013. F.A. Cup Quarter-Final Replay

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've switched off. We're not going to score. The first leg was arguably the worst Rovers attacking performance I've ever witnessed and I saw nothing in the first half to suggest that we're going to improve.

There's going back to basics and sorting out the defence, but with the (supposed) attacking talent that we have, we can't keep hoofing the ball and just hoping something will happen.

Awful awful football.

• Backroom

For America we are undefeated in games on live here not counting beIN sports USA (which hardly anyone including myself have). Only live I've seen are Arsenal and first leg vs Millwall.

Was talking about UK TV to be fair ;) I don't think Arsenal was televised here, could be wrong mind.

Best with a chance, cleared off the line. It ain't happening :(

People moan about Murphy, including me. However, Gamst has put in a 'performance' far worse than anything that Murphy has this season. I don't think I've ever seen a worst one in a rovers shirt. Every set piece has hit row z and he's not found a teammate once with a pass. How on earth is he still playing?

• Backroom

Our players seem to think the aim of the game is keep the ball off the grass entirely. The higher and more aimless the better. Goodness knows what Appleton thinks football is, but somebody needs to tell him he's got it badly wrong. This isn't it.

We're gonna need both Shittu and Keogh sent off, be allowed to play with 14 and chicken and given another 240 min if we're gonna score....Millwall would probably still win though.

It's one thing punting the ball long but why oh why keep pumping towards an area with no players in blue and white?!? Just waiting for the inevitable second goal from Millwall.....

Archived