BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall [H]; 13/3/2013. F.A. Cup Quarter-Final Replay

This is just painful now, I could not guess just how bad this could get!!

Deadly serious question to all on here now, can we stay up? 6 points clear now with 27-30 to play for, I've seen nothing to suggest we will score again this season never mind win!?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think even Raffa Benitez could get this lot playing football!

Yes our squad is pathetic but Appleton's 'attempts' to get us playing football is an utter joke to our club. The guy cannot get us to muster more than one half chance per game, it's an embarrassment! Season ticket sales at Ewood next season will be under 5k. And probably in League One.

Ashamed of our own supporters tonight. That sort of attendance at an occasion like that is pathetic. Say what you want about the owners, players and management, but that is shameful.

@#/? off, Eddie, would you pay to watch that?

I bought my brother a season ticket and I feel for him having to witness this in his first season attending Ewood. It's plain cruel to have to watch 10/11 players giving not a single @#/?, week in, week out.

Ashamed of our own supporters tonight. That sort of attendance at an occasion like that is pathetic. Say what you want about the owners, players and management, but that is shameful.

Aren't attendances usually a reflection of the club? Putting the cart before the horse, Eddie.

Are you for real? Having watched that pile of utter kean - the fans is the thing you chose to comment on?!

• Backroom

It's like getting a crap manager from a local tesco and then putting him in charge of one of Alan Sugar's companies.

They'll be out of their depth and after a few fluke decisions over the long run they'll get found out..

This is the best bit...

Once they get found out you replace them with another crap tesco manager...

And when they get found out you do it once more

More like putting the guy on the till in charge of Netto.

You only give decent managers pre-seasons and the right to bring in their own players.

It's apparent Appleton doesn't know how to change a game in his favour, or go out and do anything other than defend and try and nick a goal.

We have two creative players, Nuno Gomes barely plays, Dunn plays even less but the ball gets sent straight over his head anyway.

I predict he'll be gone by December next year with another inexperienced manager appointed in his place.

McCarthy, Davies, McLeish etc etc, all tried-and-tested managers in this division and we had two massive opportunities to appoint one of them.

I'm getting really fed up and can only imagine how older season ticket holders must feel.

• Moderation Lead

Absolutely gash. Glad I didn't bother wasting any money on that hapless shower of @#/?.

The commentators saying Murphy wasn't playing because 'he likes to keep it on the ground'......

Absolutely gutless, directionless and lacking in organisation or planning! That was utterly pathetic and every player out there should be ashamed of that perfomance.

Tactically it was a joke as we kept humping long, aimless balls up to nobody and totally bypassing the (so called) midfield! My son's team play with more organisation going forward - why have a midfield at all, why not just play a formation of 4-0-6 if all you are going to do is hoof the ball up at every opportunity. At least there would (probably) be someone in the vicinity of the ball when it landed!!

The players and managers are a disgrace as nothing changed at all from the first leg, if anything we were worse! We dont deserve to go through and that was an absolute embarrassment to sit through.

Rant over.

We're in for a hammering on Sunday... God damn... How do you come up with the game plan to launch the ball forward at every opportunity to the biggest centre halves in the division and expect to create chances.

We squander possession so many times in a game playing that way it really is painful to watch. My team in the Accy Combination league would give Rovers a run for their money right now.

I'm so angry and frustrated... and after watching that pile of s*1t, I'm ashamed to call myself a Rovers fan.

Appleton is a joker like the rest of them... TIME TO GO PAL!!!

I p!ss3d on an electric fence as a kid, i never did it again.

Are you for real? Having watched that pile of utter kean - the fans is the thing you chose to comment on?

Absolutely. There's no Kean or Anderson anymore, if you can't get yourself out for one match that could make a tremendous difference to this club then what are you calling yourself a supporter for?

Archived