BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall [H]; 13/3/2013. F.A. Cup Quarter-Final Replay

i just wonder how scott dann has made it to this level?!?!

I think 95% of our squad have found their level and that's the problem. Lower half of the championship, just avoiding relegation. Make no bones about it this is one of the most lifeless, abject displays that we've put up in recent years in what is a huge game.

One half chance all night, Appleton hasn't got a @#/? clue.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utterly pathetic. Just zero tactics or creativity from this offense. It looks like this is the first time any of these guys have played with each other.

We're going to have played three hours against Milwall without a goal...and two goals in something like the last 12 hours of football in all competitions. Let that sink in for a moment.

Think the damage has been done by Kean and Venkys. I don't know if we'll ever recover.

• Backroom

I think 95% of our squad have found their level and that's the problem. Lower half of the championship, just avoiding relegation.

I'd go with that. The likes of Jake Kean, Ms. Olsson, Hanley, Lowe, Pedersen and King are all at their rightful level. The others are woefully bereft of confidence or just don't care any more.

I've never seen so much s*1t in my life, this makes Allardyce football look like Barcelona style "Tiki-Taka"... I'm now convinced that although Appleton may be a decent fella, he's tactically inept, and is out of his depth.

I hate what Rovers have become!!!

I give up...this is just comical now and I can't no matter how hard I try find any sort of positivity inside of me towards Roves. They seriously must be paid not to score or play football as I just can't believe this bunch spend all week training (do they?) and getting paid a kings ransom for it. No excuses this time. One idiotic long ball after another and no gameplan. Also baffles how much Lowe is involved even when playing right back and for all his effort he does more harm than good. Gamst? Words elude me or would get caught by the swearfitler. Keep this up and the decline will just continue. Can easily see Rovers playing in League 1 next season if this continues.

Oh...and thank Buddha, Vishnu, Jesus, Allah etc etc our imminent defeat to Burnley is not televised!

It's like getting a crap manager from a local tesco and then putting him in charge of one of Alan Sugar's companies.

They'll be out of their depth and after a few fluke decisions over the long run they'll get found out..

This is the best bit...

Once they get found out you replace them with another crap tesco manager...

And when they get found out you do it once more

The end. Venkys have taken every last thing from us. Every last glimmer of hope and joy.

Until Venkys are gone I am not supporting another game from this football club. I don't care if it's the Champions League final 3 years from now. Not one more.

• Backroom

Pathetic beyond belief. The players are not fit to wear the shirt, and the manager is a charlatan.

The worst thing is, I don't think we're anywhere near the bottom yet. There are depths we are yet to see.

Archived