BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers youngsters

With Gary Bowyer knowing alot of the young players there's a chance someone from the list below could be ready for next season?

Jack O Connell 19 years old

Ryan Edwards 20 years old

Hugo Fernandez 19 years old

Tim Payne 19 years old

Raheem Hanley 19 years old

John O Sullivan 20 years old

Adam Henley 19 years old

Anton Forrester 19 years old

Anthony O Connor 21 years old

Kellen Daly 18 years old

Paul Jorge 20 years old

Edinho Junior 19 years old,

hopefully we will see 3 or 4 of these youngsters in the first team squad this coming season.

surely Henley will be 1st choice right back/left back this season.

Edwards and O'Sullivan to be involve in match day squad from start of the season.

would like to see these 3 players Hugo Fernandez,Tim Payne and Raheem Hanley go out on loan at league 1 or 2 level to play first team competitive football for full or half a season. would improve their development as footballers

• Backroom

Why's O'Connell not in that list? Still too young?

Edit - must learn to read. Also decided to leave this on show to remind me how stupid I can be :) although the time/fire thing on ICBINF probably put paid to that.

With Gary Bowyer knowing alot of the young players there's a chance someone from the list below could be ready for next season?

Tim Payne 19 years old

Adam Henley 19 years old

Kellen Daly 18 years old

Paul Jorge 20 years old

JAL will be along shortly to tell you how rubbish they all are.

Tim Payne is already an international, anyone seen much about him? Seem to recall he moved from a CF to a DM for New Zealand.

Seen him a few times...bowyer played him as playmaker, attacking midfielder....pretty average for me. O'Connell is the only one.

It'll certainly be interesting to see who Gary Bowyer puts into the 1st team, considering he knows what these youngsters are capable of. Time will tell I guess, but I would personally like to see the likes of O'Sullivan, Henley and O'Connell given some regular action. I'd much prefer youngsters going out and giving their all, than the likes of Murphy and Pedersen who seem to swan round the pitch and not contribute much.

Supporters are far more forgiving in defeat if the team has shown passion and commitment to the cause, rather than looking like they don't care.

As for the other youngsters, send some out on loan to League One to gain some experience. Players like Fernandez and Hanley may benefit from this as these two look to have potential as well.

Tim Payne 19 years old

Adam Henley 19 years old

Kellen Daly 18 years old

Paul Jorge 20 years old

Never mind give them a chance. You've just named our first team come September!

• 7 months later...

JAL will be along shortly to tell you how rubbish they all are.

With 17 year old Connor Mahoney not in that list, yet having been on the bench for the past six games or so and actually played for the first team. How would you judge the lads mentioned against this Chris-h.

With 17 year old Connor Mahoney not in that list, yet having been on the bench for the past six games or so and actually played for the first team. How would you judge the lads mentioned against this Chris-h.

I'll get back to you when I've worked out what the hell you're talking about.

Archived