BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Can venkys turn it around?

Thanks El Tombro, and your right it`s not a wind up, not in the slightest. i just don`t do small `safe` talk, i like to post subjects that inspire passionate debate, and i think i`ve succeeded on this one for sure. if i have to take a bit of stick along the way, then so be it..

To be honest, I'd say you've tried and failed.

It has caused heated debate, but about you not about Venkys "turning it around".

Unless that was your intention. :unsure:

In which case, bravo! :tu:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually hoping Venkys are in process of turning it around.

On the biggest concern, finances, is there any evidence Venkys are accumulating debt? Wouldn't there be a security document at your Company's House if they were?

If not, then maybe they are covering the shortfall without recourse to debt.

We have an overdraft facility with the State Bank of India that is not secured on the club's fixed assets(Ground etc). Paul(and others) have speculated that this has been borrowed against the Parachute payments whilst Phillpl believes this loan is secured against Balaji's land values in Pune.

In any case, the repayment for this was apparently in March with a review for further use of the overdraft. As the sky has not fallen in for Rovers just yet, perhaps we can assume the facility is still there and that the conditions were met. There is a debt figure assigned to Rovers but it is placed as being borrowed from Venkys to be paid back indefinitely and interest free.

This however leads to more questions:

1. Why didn't they sort out the banking facilities in 2011/2012 if they had the access to such a strong alternative banking facility?

2. Why have poorly qualified directors/managers been in charge of managing one of the biggest losses in Championship history?

To be honest, I'd say you've tried and failed.

It has caused heated debate, but about you not about Venkys "turning it around".

Unless that was your intention. :unsure:

In which case, bravo! :tu:

i`ll admit, the majority is trash talk unfortunatly(as on most other threads, inc ones that don`t involve me), but a few posters have made this thread worthwhile..

i`ll admit, the majority is trash talk unfortunatly(as on most other threads, inc ones that don`t involve me), but a few posters have made this thread worthwhile..

Had enough. On ignore.

This however leads to more questions:

1. Why didn't they sort out the banking facilities in 2011/2012 if they had the access to such a strong alternative banking facility?

2. Why have poorly qualified directors/managers been in charge of managing one of the biggest losses in Championship history?

Perhaps 1) They finally realised they were being shafted by people "running" the club and couldn't do anything about it, so decided to keep the new cash source away from them 2) The shafters were running the club not entirely in a way that was possibly agreed to on takeover?

IMO this season will be Venkys last unless by some miracle we get promoted ...the parachute money runs out next summer just watch them run off into the sunset July 2014 with the club on it knees

IMO this season will be Venkys last unless by some miracle we get promoted ...the parachute money runs out next summer just watch them run off into the sunset July 2014 with the club on it knees

(edit), the parachute money runs out the summer after that, you get 3 years of them..

Why do you always start with that? It makes you sound like a complete @#/?.

It's also 16 for the first 2 years and then 8 for the next 2 I believe.

sorry, ignore the `wrong` then, maybe my language is a bit too course for you, don`t mean anything by it..

and fair play, i thought it was for 3..

While I agree that Venkys might be on the right tracks for now I certainly wasn't defending you. You're one of the worst culprits on here, posting replies to absolutely everything and anything and generally getting people's backs up. People might get your back up on here but just sit on it for a while instead of replying in the heat of the moment. It really runs the reading quality down (unless you like drama).

i`ve only been on the bloody board regulary a month, your acting like i`ve been posting constantly for years! as soon as rovermad picks up again i`ll be gone, far better characters on there, not so full of self importance.

i`ve only been on the bloody board regulary a month, your acting like i`ve been posting constantly for years! as soon as rovermad picks up again i`ll be gone, far better characters on there, not so full of self importance.

Be honest it's mainly full of Burnley w*nk*ers pretending to be friends.

It just feels longer, no really...

Guest Norbert

Including yourself? Most of what you post here is just provocotive and inaccurate nonsense just so you can be centre of attention. You're bordering on a troll on many occaisions, yet you have the nerve to bitch about others? Please, do go over to Rovermad as you have added less than nothing to this board. Even less than me.

see ya

Including yourself? Most of what you post here is just provocotive and inaccurate nonsense just so you can be centre of attention. You're bordering on a troll on many occaisions, yet you have the nerve to bitch about others? Please, do go over to Rovermad as you have added less than nothing to this board. Even less than me.

:closedeyes::closedeyes::closedeyes:

see ya

:closedeyes::closedeyes::closedeyes:

Archived