BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v some other team: 14th September 2013

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

out of exile for one post only.....

ANYONE NOT GOING TOMMOROW WITHOUT A GOOD REASON ..(WORK/HOLIDAY /WEDDING ETC ) SHOULD HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!

TOMMOROW IS ONE OF TWO DAYS IN A SEASON I FORGET VENKYSCUM.

SOB STORIES BLAH BLAH

TRAVEL ON COACH BLAH BLAH

HERDED BLAH BLAH

CRAMMED TURD MOOR BLAH BLAH

WILL THOSE BLAMING BEING ON A COACH GO WEMBLEY? SAME QUESTION TO PRICE DODGERS ?

COME ON ROVERS #34

yea whatever, have a nice day out.

You want to stop taking yourself so seriously, you're coming across like a right Kean.

Anyway I'm not anti batman at all, but lets have a bit of positivity on derby day, won't do any harm will it?

Unbelievable.

Anyways, did we manage to sell all of our tickets in the end?

• Backroom

Everyone keeps talking about this red card stuff, not sure where its come from, do we have anyone that can actually put a tackle in?

Well Cairney has shown that he's a bit scholes like when it comes to talking and Hanley seems to be losing his head a lot of the minute

Add to that tensions will be high and its not unlikely we'll see a red just like their young lad had a rush of blood to the head at Ewood

Everyone keeps talking about this red card stuff, not sure where its come from, do we have anyone that can actually put a tackle in?

josh king as great as he currently is going forward, always looks like giving a foul away when he defends as instead of tackling he just barges into people and Kane with his constant diving tackles is risky, then theres Grant'the hammer'Hanley.

out of exile for one post only.....

ANYONE NOT GOING TOMMOROW WITHOUT A GOOD REASON ..(WORK/HOLIDAY /WEDDING ETC ) SHOULD HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!

TOMMOROW IS ONE OF TWO DAYS IN A SEASON I FORGET VENKYSCUM.

SOB STORIES BLAH BLAH

TRAVEL ON COACH BLAH BLAH

HERDED BLAH BLAH

CRAMMED TURD MOOR BLAH BLAH

WILL THOSE BLAMING BEING ON A COACH GO WEMBLEY? SAME QUESTION TO PRICE DODGERS ?

COME ON ROVERS #34

Sorry - no sob stories or anything like that from me - i just won't go. I don't have a good excuse - I am going away to watch my kids run the great North run, but I don't have to leave till later. I don't have a wedding, funeral, holiday or work. I just don't want to travel the few miles down the road on a coach when I could do it in mush more pleasant ways, only to be herded into the ground when I get there, potentially held back after the match delaying my leaving for Tyneside, just to be able to say I was at Turf Moor to watch this match. I do go to away matches occasionally but nowhere near as often as I used to. As many have said, away matches nowadays seem to attract those bent on causing trouble and spoiling the reputation of Rovers fans as being good away fans to have visit your club. I'm increasingly unhappy at being part of that and I think Burnley will be like that today. You go if you like - that's fine by me - just as my choice not to go should be ok by you. And yes, if we got to Wembley I'd be doing my best to get a ticket, because there you need to travel and if they insisted on coaches, yes, I'd do it because that might be a sensible decision, but to Burnley, no chance. Sorry if that makes me less of a fan in your eyes, but i'm getting older and feel I've earned the right to make my own choices.

Well Cairney has shown that he's a bit scholes like when it comes to talking and Hanley seems to be losing his head a lot of the minute

Add to that tensions will be high and its not unlikely we'll see a red just like their young lad had a rush of blood to the head at Ewood

I'm not worried about sendings off, we've not exactly got form in that area, but you never know.

I'm always aprihensive before Burnley games. Perhaps it is my mind that instinctively prepares for the worst but I can see Ings and Vokes getting a few goals.

• Backroom

I'm not worried about sendings off, we've not exactly got form in that area, but you never know.

Just a pessimist when it comes to these games

Player got player we are better we just need to make sure we play

Aside from all else this is an important three points in relation to our league season. We started very slowly, but the two back to back wins have now shoved us up to mid-table and two or three good results on the bounce would see us in and around the play off places. There really is no time to waste if we are to challenge for promotion this season, a fast start is vital and Burnley away represents a very realistic chance of adding to our points tally.

Hoping for a composed and confident display and that we can nick it by the odd goal. Dingles 1 - Rovers 2.

Sat at work. Stomach churning.

My mates just text me saying his stomachs churning, but that could be the ale drunk at the Ramsbottom festival last night, he's not sure :rock:

Back to back wins for us, 9 goals scored, what have we to worry about :tu:

Archived