BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v some other team: 14th September 2013

I think he will play Evans and Lowe in centre mid with Cairney in the number 10 role.

be interest to see who on the right wing cos we got 3 good options in Marshall, Taylor and Judge. i might go for Taylor cos he better defensively than the other two and is good crosser of the ball.

The rest of the team pick itself for me. Kean, Kane, Dann, Hanley, Spurr, King and Rhodes are defo starters.

i just hope we win!!!

COYB!!!

GARY BOWYER'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where have you got the 2.8k figure from? Didn't realise we had sold that many

That Karen Fazarckley from the BBC who happens to be a typical dingle fan tweeted earlier @KarenFazBBC: Blackburn have reportedly sold around 2800 tickets for tomorrow, 200 going spare & could have asked for 700+ more... #BRFC #twitterclarets

If Burnley win there will be a pitch invasion that is inevitable. Sitting through that for an hour is a horrible thought. BIG if though ;-)

I think he will play Evans and Lowe in centre mid with Cairney in the number 10 role.

be interest to see who on the right wing cos we got 3 good options in Marshall, Taylor and Judge. i might go for Taylor cos he better defensively than the other two and is good crosser of the ball.

The rest of the team pick itself for me. Kean, Kane, Dann, Hanley, Spurr, King and Rhodes are defo starters.

i just hope we win!!!

COYB!!!

GARY BOWYER'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!

Agreed, and although i think we need to hold firm for any initial onslaught I think we should go more attacking if possible. If we invite them on to us it'll be a tight game which could even things up. If we go attacking, I think we'll be going for heir weakness, a slow mobile defence (bar Trippier).

Those going tomorrow enjoy yourselves (bar Sam n Longsiders who i hope have a thoroughly miserable day), dont disgrace yourselves and cheer on the boys

Is this the final night in around 12,000 odd that Rovers record remains intact? We will know tomorrow of course. I reckon it will be OK. If we do lose tomorrow, I`m not sure how I will take it (not having had the experience already). Right up till Dunns equaliser last Christmas I never felt we would loose, I knew, just knew we would find something from somewhere.

We`ll never be mastered, by no Burnley @#/?s, we`ll keep the blue flag flying high.

out of exile for one post only.....

ANYONE NOT GOING TOMMOROW WITHOUT A GOOD REASON ..(WORK/HOLIDAY /WEDDING ETC ) SHOULD HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!

TOMMOROW IS ONE OF TWO DAYS IN A SEASON I FORGET VENKYSCUM.

SOB STORIES BLAH BLAH

TRAVEL ON COACH BLAH BLAH

HERDED BLAH BLAH

CRAMMED TURD MOOR BLAH BLAH

WILL THOSE BLAMING BEING ON A COACH GO WEMBLEY? SAME QUESTION TO PRICE DODGERS ?

COME ON ROVERS #34

ANYONE NOT GOING TOMMOROW WITHOUT A GOOD REASON ..(WORK/HOLIDAY /WEDDING ETC ) SHOULD HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!

SOB STORIES BLAH BLAH

HERDED BLAH BLAH

WILL THOSE BLAMING BEING ON A COACH GO WEMBLEY? SAME QUESTION TO PRICE DODGERS ?

COME ON ROVERS #34

Well said pal

I am going to work , may see the last 15 mins ....

My worry is the goalkeeper and the 2 centre halves especially Dann ...

If these 3 stand up to be counted we are in with a good chance of winning , even without Dunn ....

Will they ?

Time will tell ....

Dann was fantastic last season at turf, fingers crossed for the same again.

Wish I was going but I'm at the airport about to fly on holiday.

COYB

SOB STORIES BLAH BLAH

HERDED BLAH BLAH

COME ON ROVERS #34

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Tony Parkes on talk sport soon, for what it's worth I think Burnley will win today

Me too. If the worst does happen, which I hope to God it doesn't, I hope we take it with a bit of class and dignity. We've had over 34 years of bragging rights, and I expect we'll receive quite a few visitors from them lot later on were we to lose. I hope we can laugh it off, rather than reverting to things like "f*** of back to Yorkshire you inbred Burnley c***" and the like.

Having read some of the posts from the older guys on here, watching this fixture in the 60's/70's would have been a pleasure. Standing with each other, sharing genuine banter, whilst really wanting your team to win, but all leaving afterwards regardless. Like playing cards with your mates.

Me too. If the worst does happen, which I hope to God it doesn't, I hope we take it with a bit of class and dignity. We've had over 34 years of bragging rights, and I expect we'll receive quite a few visitors from them lot later on were we to lose. I hope we can laugh it off, rather than reverting to things like "f*** of back to Yorkshire you inbred Burnley c***" and the like.

Beaten before a balls even been kicked, FFS BATMAN GET A KEANING GRIP.

We'll win today, at the very least we won't get beat because we have history on our side and better players, simple as that.

Gutted I'm not going after the dressing down from Abbey, spot on by the way, but do the lads proud and bring the points home.

Beaten before a balls even been kicked, FFS BATMAN GET A KEANING GRIP.

We'll win today, at the very least we won't get beat because we have history on our side and better players, simple as that.

Gutted I'm not going after the dressing down from Abbey, spot on by the way, but do the lads proud and bring the points home.

Oh shut up Gav.

Not beaten at all, during the game I'll be as passionate as anyone, but objectively, before the game, I think we'll lose. So what?

Bored of all this moron mentality.

Oh shut up Gav.

Not beaten at all, during the game I'll be as passionate as anyone, but objectively, before the game, I think we'll lose. So what?

Bored of all this moron mentality.

You want to stop taking yourself so seriously, you're coming across like a right Kean.

Anyway I'm not anti batman at all, but lets have a bit of positivity on derby day, won't do any harm will it?

SOB STORIES BLAH BLAH

HERDED BLAH BLAH

COME ON ROVERS #34

blah blah blah

sorry batman

Feel a red card will decide it today just hope it isn't for us

Cairney and Hanley worry me for those reasons

Everyone keeps talking about this red card stuff, not sure where its come from, do we have anyone that can actually put a tackle in?

Archived