BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Orr'shole

neophox

“For the last three or four weeks I’ve been watching Soccer Saturday and it’s been torture.

I love this quote if he thinks watching soccer saturday is torture maybe he should change to the bbc red button! :D

He should sit and watch videos of his "performance" vs Peterborough last season, when he was subbed at half-time, thats torture. It may also answer his comments about finding himself in the reserves.

Dont care what kind of person he is, but he certainly isnt good enough to play RB at Ewood.

I don't think he's that bad of a player to be fair. He is just a completely tactless, thick bellend.

How is it the song goes again? Always the victim, it's never your fault.

I prefer the adapted 'Adebayor' chant.

Scouse Bradley Orr

Scouse Bradley Orrrrrr

His dad robs houses and his mum is a....

What a penis.

As for playing RB for QPR when they went up, a limbless shop mannequin could have done at least an equal job.

Seriously, right back is one of the easiest positions to play.

Orr is a cock of the highest order.

Looking forward to his reception at Ewood when Pool come here...

What a penis.

As for playing RB for QPR when they went up, a limbless shop mannequin could have done at least an equal job.

Seriously, right back is one of the easiest positions to play.

Orr is a cock of the highest order.

Looking forward to his reception at Ewood when Pool come here...

He can't play against us under the terms of his loan.

I doubt he'd be stupid enough to show his face on the bench or anywhere else. He'll be hiding in an executive box somewhere...

Two bits of bias in that Gazette article designed to help their new boy feel comfortable. Firstly, the notion that we reacted 'badly' to his ridiculous comments. And the statement that his CV is 'very impressive'. Maybe for that lot it is, I suppose though. But it really isn't.

"The Liverpudlian right-back enjoyed a highly successful six years at Bristol City before playing 35 times for QPR during their Championship title-winning season of 2010-11."

Whoopdy do.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23986380

My principles and morals are intact!

"I would like them to say he stood up for people when, at times, others wouldn't."

Hmm. So sticking up for a corrupt regime makes you moral and principled does it, Borr?

Stick to football fella because you talk some absolute bullshit.

One of the first things Bowyer, must have known needed to be done, was to get the poisonous influences out of the dressing room, Orr, Murphy etc. just that single action moved us several places up the table come the end of the season.

Has GB changed his stance on Orr?

I thought at one stage he wanted to bring him back into the squad?

"I would like them to say he stood up for people when, at times, others wouldn't."

Hmm. So sticking up for a corrupt regime makes you moral and principled does it, Borr?

Stick to football fella because you talk some absolute bullshit.

his football is kean too, only kean rated him at the club, first thing berg did was drop him, then appleton gave him a try and dropped him again after that performance against peterbrough.

typical scouser, always the victim never his fault

Archived