BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Orr'shole

neophox

"they still pay my wages"

WHAT???

I was about to post the same thing. Must surely be only part.

If we are paying 100% then there should be hell to pay. I'd have stuck in either in the reserves or to train on his own first.

No doubt, when we aren't "paying his wages" he will be back on Twitter and in the gutter press peddling his keans.

• Moderation Lead

The absolute sickener now would be if he plays well for them. I know nobody rates him but there must be some reason he played most games in a Championship winning side for QPR.

I don't think he's that bad of a player to be fair. He is just a completely tactless, thick bellend.

How is it the song goes again? Always the victim, it's never your fault.

I can well imagine there's a lot of people who really did want to torture him after that interview.

He'd only been at the club for three months, and on the night we were relegated he decided he was an authority on what was going on at the club, then decided to thank Steve Kean and use it as a platform to say how good Kean was. A massive smack in the face to every BRFC fan who was already down. Unprecedented, I'm sure.

• Backroom

The only reason people don't rate him is because of the garbage he has come out with in the past, and that terrible game against Peterborough.

In the Championship, he is an OK right back.

Funny how Ipswich didn't want him back.

Incredible comments from the scouse jailbird.

He's one of those scumbags that's nice as pie to your face and then slags you off behind your back.

Rovers should look at this quote and fine him heavily for bringing the club into disrepute:

“So many things happened at Blackburn. I don’t want to be disrespectful as they still pay my wages, so I can’t say too much."

Yet he was a mainstay in QPR's championship side?

Bell End? Yes.

Championship Right Back for mid table club? Yes again.

An easily replaced by any raw young right back with pace and less wages - lower championship side right back - Yes :)

tor·ture (tôrchr)
n.
a. Infliction of severe physical pain as a means of punishment or coercion.
b. An instrument or a method for inflicting such pain.
2. Excruciating physical or mental pain; agony: the torture of waiting in suspense.
3. Something causing severe pain or anguish.

4. Being paid £20,000 a week to do sweet feck all.

• Backroom

Bell End? Yes.

I think it's fair to argue his attitude isn't worth the division it causes in both the squad and within the fanbase itself. Ewood on the whole is a happier place without him and that can only benefit the team. Not sure why you seem to oppose him leaving when right-back is the least of our problems.

I think it's fair to argue his attitude isn't worth the division it causes in both the squad and within the fanbase itself. Ewood on the whole is a happier place without him and that can only benefit the team. Not sure why you seem to oppose him leaving when right-back is the least of our problems.

I don't oppose to him leaving at all, glad he's out of the club to be honest.

Like you say, his attitude is rediculous and not something we want around.

Just pointing out that he's not as terrible a player as some make out.

• Backroom

I think most people do accept he's a competent right-back to be fair, but his attitude definitely has an overall negative affect which negates a fair portion of his ability. Was speaking to one of the Ipswich players on a night out recently and he didn't have a single good word to say about Orr. Suffice to say I was in full agreement!

Bell End? Yes.

Did he play in a more advanced role in midfield for QPR I wonder? Because that was my impression of him before he arrived here and I have to disagree that he's a competent right back, I think he's absolutely shocking there.

At least he provided us with some pure comedy gold when he was loaned out to Ipswich and they were promptly thrashed 6-0 or whatever the score was.

Definitely think we will be subsidising a fair chunk of his wage similar to Goodwillie's loan to Dundee United. Hope he stays there for a full season and we never have to see the scumbag in a Rovers shirt again

“For the last three or four weeks I’ve been watching Soccer Saturday and it’s been torture.

I love this quote if he thinks watching soccer saturday is torture maybe he should change to the bbc red button! :D

"they still pay my wages"

WHAT???

yeah we pay some of his wages Blackpool pick up the majority of his wages.

Incredible comments from the scouse jailbird.

He's one of those scumbags that's nice as pie to your face and then slags you off behind your back.

Rovers should look at this quote and fine him heavily for bringing the club into disrepute:

“So many things happened at Blackburn. I don’t want to be disrespectful as they still pay my wages, so I can’t say too much."

Funny you should say this the donkey has been abusing Rovers Fans on twitter. Yes it was me that posted the pic of the donkey in the other thread.

Like before someone said I am not oppose to him leaving Kane & Henley are much better options.

• Backroom

"Thankfully I'm at a club that's doing well...."

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but sounds like he is calling rovers @#/? there to me. We shall see which team does better over the coming months Bradley.

And one of the comments from the lashers below the article: "....no doubt he'll be glad to be playing at the right end of the league for a change."

Mmmm, again, we shall see. Another team I will now be keeping an eye on each week and enjoying each of their losses immensely, along with Burnley, Bolton, and Huddersfield.

Archived