BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coco after a job

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he can be hated as much as Blackwell was at Bury. Ruined the club.

Did Blackwell?:

1. Get Bury relegated

2. Blame the fans for his drink driving

3. Alienate almost the entire fan base and cause splits throughout.

4. Lie constantly about anything and everything.

5. Stab his previous boss in the back.

6. End up in court for slanderous remarks about his previous boss.

7, Sign endless, worthless, talentless dross.

8. And after all that sue for compo when he resigned.

Blackwell would have to seriously up his game to get anywhere near the level of scheming incomptence of Kean.

On the one hand I wouldn't wish Kean on anyone, apart from Burnley and Rangers that is! But then again, I would be genuinely fascinated if he got a job elsewhere to see what havoc he would reek and what the reaction would be. There are some people who would argue that he was never given a fair chance at Rovers and our wicked fans had it in for him from the get go, so I would want to see their reaction when that dirt bag went to another club and bought it crashing down. The fall mightn't be as spectacular, as Bury are in the lower leagues anyway, but even at that level Kean would be struggling. Jesus, I wouldn't let Kean coach an under 8's Sunday morning team.

I hope he never works in football again and spends the rest of his days rich, but unhappy, with his wife constantly moaning at him to do housework. I hope his dogs run away and kids move out, meaning he dies lonely and depressed.

Wouldn't even wish him on Burnley.

I hope he never works in football again and spends the rest of his days rich, but unhappy, with his wife constantly moaning at him to do housework. I hope his dogs run away and kids move out, meaning he dies lonely and depressed.

wouldn't go that far

I hope he never works in football again and spends the rest of his days poor, and unhappy, with his wife constantly moaning at him to do housework. I hope his dogs run away and kids move out, meaning he dies lonely and depressed.

I wish him on Burnley.

Just updated that for you

wouldn't go that far

I literally remember hating him to the point whereby I said to my mates ''if he died my first thought would not be of remorse, rather who will Rovers appoint to get us out of this mess''.

Never hated an individual that much in my life, as sad as it sounds.

He didn't give a @#/? about us

Jimmy

My experience of his company in Glasgow one evening left me in no doubt that he should never be let within 30 miles of Ewood again.

A very unpleasent experience that took place before the Sam video was released but was highly consistent with the nature of the individual involved.

He nearly killed our football club and has probably done irrepperable damage. My emotions become extreme when I think he was paid off £1.5m quid. Not much turned my stomach as much as that did.

A thoroughly loathsome individual, not comfortable with hate, but he has come closest. Freeloader of the highest order, made rich off the back of deluded owners. I do hope they are still in touch, chatting about how he is investing madams money wisely, and helping him with his resume for the Bury job.

Jimmy

My experience of his company in Glasgow one evening left me in no doubt that he should never be let within 30 miles of Ewood again.

A very unpleasent experience that took place before the Sam video was released but was highly consistent with the nature of the individual involved.

He nearly killed our football club and has probably done irrepperable damage. My emotions become extreme when I think he was paid off £1.5m quid. Not much turned my stomach as much as that did.

I think what did it for me was the aura of indestructibility that surrounded him. In our clubs darkest period there seemed to be no chink of light. Even when that chink of light appeared (remember that sunday evening when Kamy and Glen were convinced he was gone), he managed to squirm his way out of it.

I honestly thought he was here for the long haul and quite honestly my love for Rovers dwindled to a point where I didn't attend any games, and at times I used to dread us winning because I knew that smug horrible face would appear on Match of the day explaining his tactical masterclass.

*Shudder*

What do you think really did it in the end? Shebby seems to be the most popular choice. I can't help thinking though how much of a coincidence it was that it happened literally a day or 2 after the fundraising idea on here to put boycott advertisements in the telegraph for a week. Some fans always said only a full boycott would get him out but that it could never be done. Maybe the fact that we were about to have a very good go at it was the straw that broke the camels back. If so it'd be a nice way of sweetening the Kean pill, knowing the fans won in the end.

That unhealthy relationship with the owner made you feel helpless to affect events.

The loss to Bolton live on TV where the team performed a wholsesale dereliction of duty for all the world to see should have got him the sack but it was the fans that got the stick.

Unbelievable manipulation of the events. Got to give it to him he has plenty of front and the gift of the gab.The fans saw through him long before anyone else did.

What do you think really did it in the end? Shebby seems to be the most popular choice. I can't help thinking though how much of a coincidence it was that it happened literally a day or 2 after the fundraising idea on here to put boycott advertisements in the telegraph for a week. Some fans always said only a full boycott would get him out but that it could never be done. Maybe the fact that we were about to have a very good go at it was the straw that broke the camels back. If so it'd be a nice way of sweetening the Kean pill, knowing the fans won in the end.

He jumped before he was pushed, simple as that, if he gave a shizer about what the fans did or thought, he'd have been long gone well before then.

:o Methinks he doth protest too much.

I could cope with him being appointed B***ley manager, all of the subjects of my scorn and derision within the same box. Plus the sweet irony when their fans found out he had been appointed.

Hey Longers and Sam, would you have him?

Really?

Archived