BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coco after a job

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see him there, they were recently under a transfer embargo and are pretty skint , so business wise doesn't seem a move he would make, unless they are about to be taken over ?

Personally hope he doesn't get the gig there Bury have always been one of those clubs who I have never had anything against even when we played them. Quality black puddings from the market as well

That's the kind of job he should be going after to prove himself if he's the genius he thinks he is. Fact is though he's a money grabbing attention seeker so it's beneath him. Manager of Bury won't give him much to swan around the leafy wife swapping suburb of weybridge with :)

Guest Norbert

Wonder if his first transfer (once the embargo is lifted) will be Myles Anderson?

I can't see him taking it. Bury have been in financial trouble for ages, so there are no money to be made for himself and certain others.

Wonder if his first transfer (once the embargo is lifted) will be Myles Anderson?

I can't see him taking it. Bury have been in financial trouble for ages, so there are no money to be made for himself and certain others.

Did you not hear about that tackle? He's a shoe in.

I wonder what angle the Fat Controller would see in his man having control of a club under a transfer embargo? There is an old truism... 'when one door closes another opens'. No doubt desperate directors would be easy pickings for someone who might know his way around the new rules...... albeit at a cost.

I can't understand why Moyes hasn't called on coco to join his backroom staff at old Stratford?

Lets not forget Moyes was 'bigging up' his mate during a run of 5 wins if 20+ games!

Strange that one David :rock:

I can't understand why Moyes hasn't called on coco to join his backroom staff at old Stratford?

Lets not forget Moyes was 'bigging up' his mate during a run of 5 wins if 20+ games!

Strange that one David :rock:

Clearly he's worried that having a high profile #2 makes his position as manager a bit shaky.

I mean the glazers could promote kean instantly when they see what long hours he works

"It has been suggested he has past links with the Shakers ownership and could be invited for interview if he fancies the task of reviving the League Two club’s fortunes."

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/football/shakers/shakersupdates/10743171.Steve_Kean_heads_list_of_contenders_for_Bury_FC_job/

Story and comment section , fill ya boots :)

MatthewCA says...

I feel it is time for Steve Kean, What ever happen at Ewood park is not because of him, the curcumstance of different presure from fans and hidden influance at Ewood park make it difficult to run a club. He is a truely a good man with lot of experiance in different level.

A wounderfull coach and a Manager with experiance in the top fight. If he got this click , I am sure he will prove his worth and hope Steve will accept this offer, We love to see him back in the pitch.

That's got to be a windup..

I hope he gets it. He's still playing the victim with us and many still think he is a good manager treated badly by us evil fans. When he takes bury in to the conference, people may realise he's a stoopid keaning kean

Archived