BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coco after a job

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve will end up managing some two bob country in the middle of nowhere. You mark my words. He's cut out for those talksport interviews with 'we'll take a free holiday to plug any old tosspot' Keys and Gray. Talking about just how much untapped potential there is in Turkishmenaretanned and how he has grand plans to make the knock out stages of this and that. How he has transformed little Genghis from mountain sherpa to midfield general and now he has been linked to some very large English clubs (Gravesend and Havant & Waterlooville).

Hes the mouthpiece that will always spew shyte and the head that even hair didn't like. Best to tuck the little tw@t away in some far away corner of the globe where he can teach the beautiful game by day and sell tupperwear by night to keep him in crap suits.

Disclaimer - Richard Keys and Andy Gray have never knowingly accepted monetary gifts or kick backs in return for publicity. And yes I will be holidaying in Gravesend next summer.

He will be joining Bury Coconut Dancers. The ones who get blacked up and have 1/2 coconuts between their knees.

He will probably bury them as well as destroying Rovers with his Poona chicken mates.

Sorry couldn't let this go but the coconut dancers are from Britannia in Bacup.......... :tu:

I know it was said earlier, but Bury is way, WAY above his level.

Fully endorsed!

A friend of mine who's a season ticket holder at Gigg Lane is actually excited at the prospect of Kean's appointment.

I guess even he must be an improvement.

I bet the local postmen are terrified at the prospect.

Amarillo I reckon the postman will have had a hernia operation before the clown has even taken the job due to the thousands of letters he will be expected to carry on what a good job he has done :D .

That reminds me is there a village in Bury?.

I hope he gets the job though we might stand a good chance of ridding ourselves of the rubbish he lumbered us with Edinho Junior etc..

Is it not Newline and Stacksteads?

The official name is the Britannia coco-nut dancers of Bacup.I know a couple of the dancers and they live on Newline.Either way it's nowhere near Bury! :P:D

In answer to the season ticket holder excited by the prospect of coco taking the reins,it just goes to show how much propaganda Coco's cronies spewed out to the nation in order to drum up support for the deluded one.I think if he doesn't get the 'Gigg' then there is a chance he might actually give up his pursuit of world domination.

Doubt Bury are stupid enough to give him the job. Doubt Kean will take it - not much room for financial maneuvering. Although maybe he will given he's unlikely to get any other offer.

Soon he'll be hunting for jobs at the same level that Edinho Junior is playing!

Guest Norbert

I'd prefer him to turn up at Burnley along with all his friends. I'd like him to take another job in this country just to show the world what a turd he is. Harsh on Bury, but hopefully they'd recover.

Archived