BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Corry Evans out injured till Christmas

midfielder Corry Evans expected to be out 'til Christmas with ankle injury sustained on international duty. There is more in the Lancashire Telegraph article today.

It is a really shame for the player and team cos he had started his Rovers career really well and looking a key player for us.

Big blow for Rovers as Evans looked like a definite upgrade on the very poor Jason Lowe.

I saw you had posted on a topic about Corry Evans being injured and I just new you would mention Jason Lowe. We all get it, you don't rate him but having a dig at him at every opportunity is getting really tedious.

I saw you had posted on a topic about Corry Evans being injured and I just new you would mention Jason Lowe. We all get it, you don't rate him but having a dig at him at every opportunity is getting really tedious.

Fair enough, though I must admit id like to think he'd make a semi-decent right back.

You clearly haven't seen the tackle on him, it was a terrible challenge. We need to get a loan in to replace him without a doubt.

We'd be so lucky! We desperately needed a loan in as cover for Rochina and Dunn, but the club still didn't get anybody in. We have Williamson and Etuhu in reserve so I'd be highly surprised if we brought someone in.

Couple of MoM performances in recent weeks by Lowe rather suggest your (seemingly entrenched) opinion is quite wrong JAL.

I'll let the league, the position in that league and the results so far be my judge Theno.

Rovers better performances this season have been driven by the likes of Corry Evans and not your Jason Lowes so far this season.

Biggest blow of our injury saga this. Although doesn't he have a history of injuries?

To me he offers both steel in the middle, with the ability to contribute to the attack. Evans is vital if we want to play 4-4-2 and in the 4-2-3-1 not only shores up the defense but keeps the ball moving offensively. He gives us a lot of energy and urgency to our game and will be a huge loss.

Big blow, hopefully we can keep in touching distance of the play offs until the new year then really make a push.

Evans, Rochina & Dunn returning from injury would mean a lot more options, useful when chasing a game and trying to unlock a defence - Charlton on Saturday.

why is every topic turning into "Lowe" bashing???....

Evans out is a massive blow, but nothing can be done bout it now....

hopefully we can stay and move forward with his replacements...

as for Lowe, i think he has improved massively this season, and i cant see any reason to drop him....

he does the job is is picked to do

why is every topic turning into "Lowe" bashing???....

Evans out is a massive blow, but nothing can be done bout it now....

hopefully we can stay and move forward with his replacements...

as for Lowe, i think he has improved massively this season, and i cant see any reason to drop him....

he does the job is is picked to do

It's quite simple. Carsley, Sherwood, Neill and MGP have all moved on..... and most if not all of them went to better things. You need to understand a good %age of the 'Ewood Faithful' always need a hate figure in the blue and white halves in order to function properly.

Quite satisfying for me to see that N'Zonzi and Samba amongst others were cute enough to get their retaliation in first.

Archived