BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leon Best

Neal

I'm not sure how to post pictures on here but I'd like to share with you something that Leon Best has just said to a Rovers fan that I don't know.

This bloke needs to be sold and sold now. Uneducated, unprofessional, joke of a human being.

I've just posted it on my twitter page, search for Neal Burton.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Yeah we'll keep it off here due to the language but linking it is fine

Time to go Leon - if we could find a home but then again who would take the 'highest earner at the club'

The spelling was offensive in itself

Yep Best need to be got rid of now.

thought he should have got rid of last time for his comments about Bowyer and team mates.

and people on messageboards said Bowyer was too harsh on him and should have dealt with it faster. IMO Bowyer dealted with it in the correct way and made he apologised to him and the players before allowing him back into the team.

Let him go on free transfer and just get rid of him please.

Hope he never wears the Rovers shirt again..

Time for Best to go.

In all fairness we don't know what he was replying to, whilst it wasn't model behavior, twatter is full of idiots dishing it out. I'd ban all footballers of it as you can see some of them are that thick they take the bait and you get what you have just seen.

• Backroom

I still feel the criticisms were valid ones

Best needed punishing but at the time we had zero options for striker cover and a striker with a broken hand, it put results at risk. Not that Best is the answer as such but we lost a game in that period and weren't able to mix it up up front

My cousin sent me a screen grab of his comment...makes him (Best) sound an absolute moron.

All the comments including his have been deleted now so I'm guessing even Best managed to realise it would get him in more hot water with the club if he left it on!

• Backroom

For those that haven't seen it the short version is:

'You are an idiot if you think I'm not good enough to get in the team its because of other reasons'

'I am the highest paid at the club'

(And this is my favourite bit) 'I got my ps4 for free'

For those that haven't seen it the short version is:

'You are an idiot if you think I'm not good enough to get in the team its because of other reasons'

'I am the highest paid at the club'

(And this is my favourite bit) 'I got my ps4 for free'

I hardly dare to ask.....BUT....What exactly is a ps4? I honestly have never heard of such a thing.

• Backroom

I hardly dare to ask.....BUT....What exactly is a ps4? I honestly have never heard of such a thing.

A play station 4 - a games console that isn't out here yet, not sure why he mentioned that

Let him go for free? Because it is that easy...

The fact of the matter is that both him and Etuhu are on massive wages, reported as £30k+, and have over 2 years each left on their deals I think.

To release Best, because no one would take him, with his lack of ability, injury proneness and massive wages even for free, it would cost a massive amount and we would possibly have to sell Rhodes to even consider it.

I personally don't really care about the message, the reason that I dislike him is that he is a poor, lazy player for us. But we are stuck with him.

• Backroom

The comment was under a pic of Best's new PS4 and was in response to the fan having a go at him for his expensive lifestyle

A tiny bit more understandable yet still wrong, however it annoys me when fans give a player a load of abuse and then act all high and mighty if he responds, I know some professionalism wouldn't go amiss but it isn't the end of the world

It seems he's determined to carry on like he is, why not have a blanket ban on social media for players? Show some real authority

Thing is Tom he has been fined once by Bowyer and the club for this behaviour but he has done exactly the same again. Provoked or not, he gets paid a decent wedge, the highest at the club no less, to keep his gangster trap shut. But he can't do that and has disrespected the club once more.

The gutting thing is that when we do go into administration this waster will get every penny out of his contract while the decent, hard working folk at Ewood behind the scenes get bugger all.

Whatever this chap may or may not have said is sort of irrelevant. Bowyer has obviously set some sort of code of conduct and this moron obviously has no respect for them or himself. Let him out on loan, someone will take him. If all goes well, we might get a sale out of it.

He's an embarrassment on all counts.

Archived