BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Millwall: Ewood Park - December 14th, KO - 3pm

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he'll get a friendly, crooked banker as a cellmate, oh no wait a minute !

should he be found guilty and sent to jail, then just like shaw i don't think he has a shank of a chance at redemption. he might provide it to one or two of his new team-mates though as I'm sure they'll all know about football initiations!

• Backroom

I do think Marshall, Taylor and King should be the advanced midfield 3, each given licence to roam and switch positions.

Rhodes up top. Lowe/Williamson and Cairney sat in front of the defence (Henley, Dann, Hanley and Spurr) and Eastwood in goal.

My mate at QPR said he still prefers Kean when in form, but for now Eastwood at least seemed to get the basics right.

• Backroom

We're at home, Millwall are not a good side, there is no reason not to really attack them. No need for 2 holding midfielders Bowyer.

If we draw someone will come along and say they are a decent team no easy games etc etc

ah but now if we win I'll be pleased as it was unexpected and if we draw it was expected. lessens the blow.

That's my usual technique but seeing as the spotlight is on match fixing I think Rhodes will score at least 3 seeing as he scores when he wants, anything else would be suspicious

Don't think we will be seeing williamson in the side, i was at Beardwood Hospital last night for a scan, there was a lad sat in the waiting room who i thought

looked familiar with his leg in a plastic boot, one of the staff called his name, Mr Williamson, he went for some sort of scan and just as i was going in he came out

without the boot on and walking ok, i managed to say that doesn't look good for tomorrow and he said nope.

Archived