BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] DJ Campbell arrested on match fixing allegations

JMillZz

Quote from Gary Bowyer ; -

' So although he can't play for us, his contribution on the training ground can be massive '

I really do wonder whether much has changed in certain ways down at Ewood since the Kean days, when I read

comments like this, Campbell imo should be nowhere near the club pending the outcome of his trial.

Two words that spring to mind, bullsh*t and dodgy !

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to know which total balloon agreed the deal to bring DJC here. At the time he was rubbish so it was bad judgement then but looks even worse with everything that's gone on this year. What a club!

Probab

' So although he can't play for us, his contribution on the training ground can be massive '

I really do wonder whether much has changed in certain ways down at Ewood since the Kean days, when I read

comments like this, Campbell imo should be nowhere near the club pending the outcome of his trial.

Staggering and just unbelievable from Bowyer.

ly the same guy that brought Luke Varney here

Not sure what he could have said in a positive way, but that said it doesn't half sound stupid. Especially in light of more recent comments.

Given that he's failed at a club at the wrong end of the table fighting for their lives - shows we've got a real, and expensive, dud on our hands.

DJ played a blinder in training haha must of showed gaz n lads how to bet on 0-0

This might be what's keeping us afloat, spread betting in the far east, Rovers to finish 10th - 14 th no higher, no lower

what would the odds be in say Malaysia ?

'I'll take £5m of that' says mrs Hags long haired brother !

This might be what's keeping us afloat, spread betting in the far east, Rovers to finish 10th - 14 th no higher, no lower

Add into this the stupid and odd long shot managerial changes last season and I reckon your bang on. said it last season but I fully reckon that's exactly how this club is being funded. DJ was a strange strange signing and the fact they've had ample opportunity to pot him but haven't despite being desperate to cut the big earners just adds to the mystery.

Normally, I'd laugh that comment off as pure fantasy.

I'm not sure that it can be dismissed though, in fact I'd say it's quite plausible.

I'm not sure that it can be dismissed though, in fact I'd say it's quite plausible.

Allardyce was 33/1 to get potted ... Appleton was 33/1 to be manager of us .

I remember the rumours , it also begs the question . Could DJ be acting under venky orders ? Not accusing btw just thinking out loud .

I seem to remember there was a load of dosh in the London area smacked on Allardyce to be sacked hours before he was.

London AND Glasgow! ( now who do we know with links in Glasgow? ) I rem it well cos I earned a ban for merely posting a link to an article in the press reporting just that. tbf I believe at that time that SteB and Glenn were running scared of the Fat Controllers lawyers.

London AND Glasgow! ( now who do we know with links in Glasgow? ) I rem it well cos I earned a ban for merely posting a link to an article in the press reporting just that. tbf I believe at that time that SteB and Glenn were running scared of the Fat Controllers lawyers.

Didn't know it was Glasgow as well. Explains a lot then. I know a lad who does spread betting on stocks/shares and company takeover stuff. He's only small time but it's so easy to do I'd imagine if you magnified it ten fold then serious coin to be made. That's why if there was to be another manager it would be totally a left field 25-1 plus shot out of nowhere.

Really! So I was right about the Michael Collins thing!

Know what you mean . All things I would have dismissed out of hand, when I lived in the normal, decent world of good old Blackburn Rovers....

Damn them all for that alone...the Barnet Spiv, the reptile- clown, the man in the dodgy suit( an Alec Guinness film!?)

We could have a very interesting court case coming up, notice report says they've all been bailed until late June now.

Not well up on these things but don't suppose it will start for a few months down the line, if indeed they decide they

have enough evidence anyway.

I'm sure the footballing authorities would love it to just go away, but if it does go to full trial I wouldn't be surprised if

some totally unexpected stuff surfaces.

However the media will probably not care too much if it doesn't involve any of the Prem players/clubs, but we shall see.

Didn't know it was Glasgow as well. Explains a lot then. I know a lad who does spread betting on stocks/shares and company takeover stuff. He's only small time but it's so easy to do I'd imagine if you magnified it ten fold then serious coin to be made. That's why if there was to be another manager it would be totally a left field 25-1 plus shot out of nowhere.

David Moyes brother (an agent) was broadcast as a good friend/associate of Stephen Kean's at the time.

Guest Norbert

Isnt there a new case to come out about a club and its staff using class A drugs with a high profile player involved.

Not heard anything about that.

Middle of the World Cup ...... a good time to bury bad news.

Very good point. The likes of Sky Sports will be too busy getting in a flap over England's failure to get out the group stage or something to bother reporting on something that may damage 'the product'. Especially if the case has other issues of corruption and dodgy deals brought into the picture. You know how these things can sometimes expand from a simple case of alleged bribery of a lowly figure.

Guest Norbert

I reckon it's Bobby Charlton and Trevor Brooking, only because it's the quiet ones who are dark horses. Just look at Ryan Giggs, we all thought he was a boring, nice family guy..................:D

I reckon it's Bobby Charlton and Trevor Brooking, only because it's the quiet ones who are dark horses. Just look at Ryan Giggs, we all thought he was a boring, nice family guy.................. :D

He is! Certainly kept it in the family alright didn't he? ^_^

Archived