BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer told to sell before he can buy

Gav

Discussing this at work yesterday we all came to the same conclusion, isn’t it a bit late for taking the sensible option and tightening the purse strings?

If we believe that this season is sink or swim, surely throwing a few million at 3 quality players could see the club gain promotion, and hardly put a dent into the debt/FFP considerations.

Whilst I wouldn’t usually advocate such an approach, surely we find ourselves at a pivotal point in the clubs recent history come January, either buy some quality or go bust quietly, because frankly the current side aren’t even good enough to make the playoffs in my book let alone go up.

Sell before buy just seems a pointless exercise. Like you say buy and kean it or force bowyer to sell sell sell to hopefully avoid administration or ffp sanctions. Standing pat just seems a pointless middle ground on the matter

After three years of complete mind numbing incompetent decision making just what the hell are our fans expecting?

We are well are truly on the road to nowhere.

Personally I am preparing for the worse case scenario of a Rhodes sale come January...don your tin hats folks!

Venky's said they wouldn't sell him...why don't you believe them?!

After reading that DJC is on 20 odd grand a week I wouldn't trust anyone at Ewood to make any kind of financial transaction, not even ordering the pies. Until we get rid of these shower we shouldn't be signing anyone as anyone coming to this circus is only going to be coming for the money and we'll just spiral further into debt and achieve nothing. I would like to see us bringing in someone to take control and put the club on a sensible footing but that ain't going to happen as, despite all the promises, we are in exactly the same state as we were this time last year.

After three years of complete mind numbing incompetent decision making just what the hell are our fans expecting?

We are well are truly on the road to nowhere.

Personally I am preparing for the worse case scenario of a Rhodes sale come January...don your tin hats folks!

Unfortunately pal our fans don't give a flying chicken turd and won't do anything to upset the venky clan . They would rather turn in fans who stand up and give them stick .

Nothing will happen we will sell Rhodes invest the money in the owd hag bunts new golden vibrator and when L1 beckons the ground will shout venkys out a few times and then in August all will be forgiven.

I had chance of going today but would rather watch Minnie Mouse on tv with the grand daughter than a watch another half assed effort this afternoon

Sell to buy? Quite right too. The decision will probably have been made by the Bank manager. If you were himin charge of his banks welfare what the hell would you do? Souness had to work to similar rules once David Brown took over the cheque book and it worked OK. Our finances have been like a runaway train. Unfortunately the ones we want rid of will stick like sh1t to a blanket cos no other team will want to take them on, whilst the ones that are worth their salt will be the only ones to command a fee. It's said to be tough at the top but imo it's tougher at the bloody bottom.

Orr massively slagged off rovers even though we pay his overinflated wages because he wasn't getting a game, yet he's not even playing for Blackpool.

Which means they aint paying any of his wages or they would send him back to us :(

Sell to buy? Quite right too. The decision will probably have been made by the Bank manager. If you were himin charge of his banks welfare what the hell would you do? Souness had to work to similar rules once David Brown took over the cheque book and it worked OK. Our finances have been like a runaway train. Unfortunately the ones we want rid of will stick like sh1t to a blanket cos no other team will want to take them on, whilst the ones that are worth their salt will be the only ones to command a fee. It's said to be tough at the top but imo it's tougher at the bloody bottom.

Quite right. Which is why we have welfare benefits to help the poor.

Where is the news story evidence to support this thread or is it just a fan's opinion ?

Unfortunately pal our fans don't give a flying chicken turd and won't do anything to upset the venky clan . They would rather turn in fans who stand up and give them stick .

Nothing will happen we will sell Rhodes invest the money in the owd hag bunts new golden vibrator and when L1 beckons the ground will shout venkys out a few times and then in August all will be forgiven.

I had chance of going today but would rather watch Minnie Mouse on tv with the grand daughter than a watch another half assed effort this afternoon

You wouldn't have said that if you'd been at the last away match at Loftus Road. Rovers did us proud.

• Moderation Lead

Absolute horse dung from you yet again.

oh my other stalker is back. ....what do you do have an alarm that goes "Abbey posted Abbey Posted Abbey Posted!!! " Its like have a dose of sqiuts that wont go away.

Horse dung ? why? fans en masse only shouted Venkys out v Wigan when it was too late. Will it be any different ? Will it jingle bells.

• Moderation Lead

oh my other stalker is back. ....what do you do have an alarm that goes "Abbey posted Abbey Posted Abbey Posted!!! " Its like have a dose of sqiuts that wont go away.

Horse dung ? why? fans en masse only shouted Venkys out v Wigan when it was too late. Will it be any different ? Will it jingle bells.

'Stalker' hahahahaha. Your words mean nowt after several rounds of spitting your dummy out and saying 'I'm not posting on here any more'.

I'd love you to prove me wrong, but you really aren't that bright are you??

Says the guy making references to me in ICBINF. ;)

Ha yours are in jest however t'other fella seems to follow my every post and is compelled to moan at my every post . Between you and me I think there's some Vinjay or shilletto blood in his/her veins

Ha yours are in jest however t'other fella seems to follow my every post and is compelled to moan at my every post . Between you and me I think there's some Vinjay or shilletto blood in his/her veins

• Moderation Lead

Vinjay haha. Think you need to sit down, rest up and give your head a wobble lad, clueless.

Archived