BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FAO Blackburn Mad Regulars.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say Saxo posts are usually hilarious(though not for the reasons he thinks) Shame he has to be banned completely, a posting restriction would have been better and surely the brfcs software should have spotted and censored the word d##kh##d

I wish the BRFCS software would censor you :xmas:

• Backroom

There's a few on that forum who only 'found' the club around 1995 i think :)

Good on them for sticking around then. Would have been easy enough to do a Vinjay and jump ship to the next successful club. As our fanbase dwindles we need to keep as many supporters as possible, regardless of when or how they found the club.

Pathetic(brfcs obligatory backhanded :))

And is it just me or does this site only seem to have 1 active moderator these days(a slightly tyrannical and usually biased one at that)

And I think it was a fair point I made about the forum software, it should really have picked up on that word.

• Backroom

If the mod you're referring to is Tom, then I've no idea where you get the idea he's tyrannical or biased. Usually very fair.

Certainly it isn't the word used in this case but the fact a troll keeps trolling.

So it's the forums fault for not censoring posts rather than the poster showing restraint? Gadzooks!

You have posted some bonkers stuff this year TJ, but even now at the fag end of the year you can still eclipse yourself.

I will give you one thing though. You stick to your guns even when you are as wildly off the mark as a Gary Flitcroft shot from distance. Merry Xmas

Zippy Gobjobby talking about restraint, now you are having a laugh, any hoo you are mostly all dickheads Ho ho hooo Merry Christmas :xmas::xmas::xmas:

You are a first class nugget that offers nothing to any decent debate, do us all a favour a sod off until you've grown up a bit.

You’ve even tried to derail the restaurant thread out of the blue, god only knows why.

Come back when you’ve grown up a bit.

• Backroom

See TJ you did that so I ban you and you feel justified in saying I am biased or whatever

But I don't care

Come back in a month, or don't. I don't care either way.

Good on them for sticking around then. Would have been easy enough to do a Vinjay and jump ship to the next successful club. As our fanbase dwindles we need to keep as many supporters as possible, regardless of when or how they found the club.

I failed to add that browsing that board there is also about half of the regular posters are ahem...boycotting at present and the other half are two faced dingles banned from clampet mad.

Pathetic(brfcs obligatory backhanded :))

And is it just me or does this site only seem to have 1 active moderator these days(a slightly tyrannical and usually biased one at that)

And I think it was a fair point I made about the forum software, it should really have picked up on that word.

Two, and the other ones a @#/?. Bye

• Backroom

Love hard-line moderating B) ... except when Tom's deleting my posts, but I let it slide because normally in those circumstances I'm being mischievous ;)

Nah I'm just a biased tyrant (or you've said something that over rules my argument and we can't have that)

To be fair (not being creepy) I don't envy Tom at all. We used to have loads of mods. If it's just him and Ste B now it's probably as well that the board is quieter.

I often see him posting well into the night and I'm sure his wee babby can't be up as much any more.

Props, guys. (Whatever that even means).

To be fair (not being creepy) I don't envy Tom at all. We used to have loads of mods. If it's just him and Ste B now it's probably as well that the board is quieter.

I often see him posting well into the night and I'm sure his wee babby can't be up as much any more.

Props, guys. (Whatever that even means).

Tyrant Lover!

(insertsarcasmsmileyfacethingyhere)

Archived