BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FAO Blackburn Mad Regulars.

• Backroom

To be fair (not being creepy) I don't envy Tom at all. We used to have loads of mods. If it's just him and Ste B now it's probably as well that the board is quieter.

I often see him posting well into the night and I'm sure his wee babby can't be up as much any more.

Props, guys. (Whatever that even means).

There's more of us but they are busy and don't post much but do stuff behind the scenes

Wen, true blue and Ricky all still chip in as well :)

Don't worry though I don't stay up especially for it

It is a bit no win at times but it doesn't exactly take up much of my time

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi, Hope you all had a good Christmas and new year, just quickly going through the posts on this thread(post-ban) Its always good to know where you stand with people, no real surprises though, just the usual suspects that pull their puss at most things I type regardless of the content(my ignore list is now Bulging)

Topic End.

Hi, Hope you all had a good Christmas and new year, just quickly going through the posts on this thread(post-ban) Its always good to know where you stand with people, no real surprises though, just the usual suspects that pull their puss at most things I type regardless of the content(my ignore list is now Bulging)

Topic End.

are you a mod

We've had Skint, Benefits Street, The Undateables... Reading this thread surely the next thing has to be "Faces of the Keyboard Warriors" or "The Unpostables". I'd love to know if some of the folk on here are as jumped up in real life as they are on here!

I guess it depends what you mean by jumped up

Archived