BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Trust/Action Group/Ians

TBTF

Just now, Neal said:

1) Boycotted since Lambert left. I'll go out on a limb here with no self righteous or egotistical motives but... I'm pretty sure I was one of the first people to stand up and protest against Venkys and Kean. Type in 'Kean Out' on google images and the white banner with with red paint is mine.

2) Yes. I've done protest marches from the town centre, brown cow, at home and away from home at Bpool, at the training ground too. The only one I can recall not doing is the one that was inside the ground this season.

3) Good question. Course I will but the current situation for me is a matter of principle. As a fan who was passed over the turnstile at the old Ewood, who climbed the railings when we scored, who sat on my dads shoulders... I deserve better,we both do (me and my dad) and as supporters (and customers!) we won't be lied to and blamed for the owners failings. My dad got free tickets the past 2 games and offered me on both occasions but I said 'no thanks'... I didn't talk him out of going though. Yet people come on here and think that its a decision taken lightly when thinking about your memories growing up, saying things like 'hiding behind boycotting' or 'apathetic'... That's the one the irks me... Course people are apathetic! Why wouldn't they be? It's not an easy decision not to go and watch your team and even more so when they've finally got lucky and appointed a decent manager. 

Thankyou for the reply Neal. Very apprecticed and the respectful way you answered these. 

You not attend is a tough decision I can understand that totally. 

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, booth said:

Au contraire Chaddington...

chaddometer4.png

Just now, booth said:

4. If you got an itchy bottom at night, would you rub it on your wife's chin, point your bottom out of the window to blow it off with the breeze, or pick at it with your finger?

2 of the most pathetic pointless posts ive seen on here since Ive been a member. 

Its a really shame that you got nothing better to do then post disrespecting comments like those above. 

2 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

And the man who has been here from 2011 suhail pasha continues to lurk in control as confirmed by Kentaro ex employees yesterday.

They confirmed he always was in the Kentaro office and used to go to games with them so the work permit news and Cheston confirmation was a way of trying to pacify the home office and naive supporters.

Who confirm this?

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

2 of the most pathetic pointless posts ive seen on here since Ive been a member. 

Its a really shame that you got nothing better to do then post disrespecting comments like those above. 

Bq7IGZjIMAEw0Q4.png

1 hour ago, Dunnfc said:

Won't say who just yet but I can assure you whilst working at Kentaro she saw quite a bit.

Interesting stuff and here's hoping she has a fair bit of useful information to pass on.

26 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Plenty coming forward can't take credit for Kentaro lady but he's doing a cracking job

others now being targeted and coming forwards voluntary 

Excellent stuff and here is hoping the proverbial hits the fan.

5 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

And the man who has been here from 2011 suhail pasha continues to lurk in control as confirmed by Kentaro ex employees yesterday.

They confirmed he always was in the Kentaro office and used to go to games with them so the work permit news and Cheston confirmation was a way of trying to pacify the home office and naive supporters.

You mean that Pasha actually does have a work permit as confirmed by the Club at last weeks Fans Forum meeting?

LT was the sole Club rep in attendance.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/fans/fansforum/

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

You mean that Pasha actually does have a work permit as confirmed by the Club at last weeks Fans Forum meeting?

LT was the sole Club rep in attendance.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/fans/fansforum/

Must be very recent as he didn't last year. The home office also don't recognise the name suhail pasha or suhail sheikh.

Lindsay wouldn't know or anyone at Ewood if he did for that matter tbh.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Must be very recent as he didn't last year. The home office also don't recognise the name suhail pasha or suhail shaikh

I have just read that answer given by LT on the site and wonder if this answer is the whole truth?

Just now, 1arC said:

I have just read that answer given by LT on the site and wonder if this answer is the whole truth?

No one at Ewood would know, they don't speak to venkys. They don't know much how it's being operated. Suhail was with the Kentaro Crescendo clan six months before the purchase of the club.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Must be very recent as he didn't last year. The home office also don't recognise the name suhail pasha or suhail shaikh

I see Cheston cried off from the most recent Fans Forum meeting at the last minute. Senior also not there which will suprise those posters on here who claimed he was DOF and Communications.

In one of this years FF meetings LT also says that it was never Pashas job to communicate with supporters.

I see Cheston cried off from the most recent Fans Forum meeting at the last minute. Senior also not there which will suprise those posters on here who claimed he was DOF and Communications.

In one of this years FF meetings LT also says that it was never Pashas job to communicate with supporters.

No just with owners hence you needed to speak Urdu or whatever language in the job spec. 

Wonder if he's overseeing the uk business in Colchester?

Just now, Dunnfc said:

No just with owners hence you needed to speak Urdu or whatever language in the job spec. 

Wonder if he's overseeing the uk business in Colchester?

Are UK work permits job/ employer specific? If Pasha has one then LT and PS and Cheston are the ones at Ewood who know the detail...unless Pasha is employed by someone else.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

No one at Ewood would know, they don't speak to venkys. They don't know much how it's being operated. Suhail was with the Kentaro Crescendo clan six months before the purchase of the club.

Perhaps the questions should be asked again at the forthcoming bi annual meeting. Of course being armed with the information from the Home Office advising that they don't recognise him, may send a few people away squirming.

4 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Won't say who just yet but I can assure you whilst working at Kentaro she saw quite a bit.

Please, if you can't back it up don't say it.

Theres been enough stark evidence to show the criminal negligence we've experienced without "seemingly" inventing more examples that could never be evidenced. If you want my opinion on the trust, action group and going forward - I'd suggest concentrating on things that can be changed, things that can be actually shown and discussions should be centred on changing this lots way of working - not searching for a new "smoking gun" at every turn.

Without ACTUAL evidence, what will 50% of the fan base think when confronted with a rumour? 

With actual evidence, what will that 50% think when given an actual reference or example?

1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Senior is director of football and operations. Not communications

11 minutes ago, Jbizzle said:

Please, if you can't back it up don't say it.

Theres been enough stark evidence to show the criminal negligence we've experienced without "seemingly" inventing more examples that could never be evidenced. If you want my opinion on the trust, action group and going forward - I'd suggest concentrating on things that can be changed, things that can be actually shown and discussions should be centred on changing this lots way of working - not searching for a new "smoking gun" at every turn.

Without ACTUAL evidence, what will 50% of the fan base think when confronted with a rumour? 

With actual evidence, what will that 50% think when given an actual reference or example?

Inventing more examples? We are nothing to do with the trust btw. Hopefully though through the changes they may use us including the modernisation group. Caller again made another cracking call today to not JEROME but someone else, a bit revealing on suhail.

tbh allot know me on here via personally or business and I'm sure can vouch for me tbh with out jepidising the caller or people spoken too whom have since moved on to better things.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Senior is director of football and operations. Not communications

Yes I know that.

However another poster on this MB has previously inferred that Senior would also improve 'communications'.

After an initial burst of sales-speak Senior has gone somewhat quiet.

Indeed he did not debut at the recent Fans Forum meeting.

No doubt he will turn up at the forthcoming meeting with supporters. We shall see.

Yes I know that.

However another poster on this MB has previously inferred that Senior would also improve 'communications'.

After an initial burst of sales-speak Senior has gone somewhat quiet.

Indeed he did not debut at the recent Fans Forum meeting.

No doubt he will turn up at the forthcoming meeting with supporters. We shall see.

Let's hope so as my sticker says senior out.

slimeyyyy

Archived