SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Areas in Blackburn

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-33633915

put a bullet between his scumbag eyes!!!

He is 15 years old. Thankfully hasn't killed anyone. Yet we should kill him?

If someone has cancer, you can't get rid of it by chopping off a limb. You need to target the area and attack it. The kid needs educating. Maajid Nawaaz the ex terrorist is now helping Cameron write his speeches on tackling terrorism, so rehabilitation is possible.

No the kid needs killing ...evil scum !! Education would be wasted on vermin like him .he will get sent down get radicalised even more and come with even more hate .

So does this logic apply to anyone who plots to kills others?

I'd hang any murderer yes ... And u would at least have hanging for terrorism

What would you do be a part of the cuppa and chat brigade ?

Bullet or hang him and it will make the scum think

Well he is not a murderer. So any person who plots to kill someone should be shot between the eyes?

Dont drink tea but if by that you mean deal with the cause of the problem then yes that's what I'd do.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-33633915

put a bullet between his scumbag eyes!!!

I'm very much okay with the idea of putting a bullet in bad guys, but surely 14-15 years of age warrants a bit of mercy? Maybe just identify his conduct as treason, strip him of his citizenship, and send him back to wherever it is his family came from? Even that is harsh (even if warranted) but it's better than intentionally killing a child.

Pathetic response Imy ... He plotted TO KILL !

Pure evil scum and that's what Blackburn has become !

You can't talk to evil like him ! Brainwashed evil @#/?

If he's old enough to do the crime he old enough to deal with whatever comes his way . I'd rather him be dead now than in say ten years him being responsible for the murder of innocents then

So to clarify Abbey you would kill anyone who plots to kill another. You don't know know what he would do in ten years time. How is dealing with the root cause of a problem a pathetic response?

Personally I think advocating the killing of kids is pathetic. Especially ones who haven't killed anyone.

I'm very much okay with the idea of putting a bullet in bad guys, but surely 14-15 years of age warrants a bit of mercy? Maybe just identify his conduct as treason, strip him of his citizenship, and send him back to wherever it is his family came from? Even that is harsh (even if warranted) but it's better than intentionally killing a child.

I agree with a lot of this.

Would you have him come live with you? He's a kid who wants to kill .

Different question. I'd want him rehabilitated. Wouldn't want him dead.

So anyone who plots to kill to be killed?

Are you struggling to keep up ? I answered about half an hour ago

Lol ok Abbey.

Out of interest what's your cut off point, 10 and over? 8 and over?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3088273/Former-Congressional-candidate-admits-plotting-firebombing-school-massacre-attack-destroy-Muslim-enclave-Islamberg-New-York.html

Bloody disgusting. Forget any trial he needs shooting, make an example of him.

Pathetic response Imy ... He plotted TO KILL !

Pure evil scum and that's what Blackburn has become !

You can't talk to evil like him ! Brainwashed evil @#/?

If he's old enough to do the crime he old enough to deal with whatever comes his way . I'd rather him be dead now than in say ten years him being responsible for the murder of innocents then

You would've executed Nelson Mandela, then?

Re check the thread top man .. I am pretty sure Mandela didn't come from an area in Blackburn

I thought your point was that murderers/terrorists deserve no mercy? Or have I missed something?

Well he is not a murderer. So any person who plots to kill someone should be shot between the eyes?

Dont drink tea but if by that you mean deal with the cause of the problem then yes that's what I'd do.

For terrorism definitely yes.

You would've executed Nelson Mandela, then?

Yes he was a terrorist and a mass murderer.

The level which this MB has fallen to is absolutely unbelievable. It's now permissible to advocate executing children

Utterly disgusting. I cannot believe any sane person living in the UK thinks this right. This is the way IS behaves.

Those making such statements are no better than those they rail against.

Archived