BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Areas in Blackburn

That is where you are wrong Al.

The day we start shooting 15 year old kids is the day we become no better than the societies we detest.

Abbey- show me a place in the world where killing terrorists has actually solved the problem?

Don't tell me I am wrong Imy9. My opinion might be different than yours but it doesn't make it wrong.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct. But you can attempt to prevent it from spreading. Putting a bullet between the eyes of 15 year-old who was planning to kill will do what, exactly? Escalate the situation, that's for sure! What message does that send out to other youths who are wrongly considering going down the same path? Furthermore cementing the idea that solutions are brought through killing people? They'll just be more motivated to do it and the situation escalates.

Parenting and education... That is how to go about it. Not sure how ABBEY makes the silly interpretation of it being "a PS4 and a cuppa tea".

Because when he does his bird it will be cup of tea and play station and if he plays his cards right he may go in a safari, there's plenty in here advocating arm round the shoulder , a brew and chat will make it ok

Don't tell me I am wrong Imy9. My opinion might be different than yours but it doesn't make it wrong.

You are right, my apologies.

Your opinion however goes against what any civilised society would do and is in line with Isis' way of thinking imo.

Your opinion however goes against what any civilised society would do and is in line with Isis' way of thinking imo.

Do you think treating IS in a civilised way will bring about a solution ?

If so what would that solution be ?

There is a big world out there Paul....... Age of Criminal responsibility.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_infancy#Ages_of_criminal_responsibility_by_country

btw Supposing Jihadi John was captured and it was discovered that he was 14. What would be your views then?

Only because not enough were killed.

Anyway how about North Korea? ^_^

tbh imy I never seem to be amazed at how (or why) so many people afford disproportionately more sympathy to vile terrorists and murderers than to their innocent victims.

I really don't think there is much point in theorising about Jihadi John or the age of criminal responsibility elsewhere. I'd also like to say I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever with any terrorist of any creed.

What does concern me though is this, and it is why I challenge someone calling for a child to be executed, radicalisation via many sources be it Muslim clerics, the web, terrorists cells or whatever is a very serious threat to us all. I'm perfectly serious when I say calling for a Muslim child to be executed is precisely the type of statement radical Muslims will leap on to in their quest to radicalise young people. This is a football message board and there is at least one person, possibly two, openly stating this child should be executed - it is playing in to the hands of radicals and contributes to the problem.

If someone wants to hold such views that's fine by me, people can believe in what they wish, I can't alter that. However when there is a Muslim fundamentalist attack, outrage, grooming or whatever there are calls from many for the Muslim community to condemn the action. Equally then when non Muslims call for the execution of a Muslim child it should be challenged in equally strong terms. If it is not then the Muslim community is sent a strong message.

Do you think treating IS in a civilised way will bring about a solution ?

If so what would that solution be ?

If we behave like Isis, then how are we any different?

Go back to the beginning, I had an issue with executing a 15 year old who was plotting to kill others. Do you think kids who plot to kill should be executed? As Paul said this is the sort of convo extremist preachers will pick up on and use.

As I have said before a number of posters have more in common with Isis than they think.

I really don't think there is much point in theorising about Jihadi John or the age of criminal responsibility elsewhere. I'd also like to say I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever with any terrorist of any creed.

What does concern me though is this, and it is why I challenge someone calling for a child to be executed, radicalisation via many sources be it Muslim clerics, the web, terrorists cells or whatever is a very serious threat to us all. I'm perfectly serious when I say calling for a Muslim child to be executed is precisely the type of statement radical Muslims will leap on to in their quest to radicalise young people. This is a football message board and there is at least one person, possibly two, openly stating this child should be executed - it is playing in to the hands of radicals and contributes to the problem.

If someone wants to hold such views that's fine by me, people can believe in what they wish, I can't alter that. However when there is a Muslim fundamentalist attack, outrage, grooming or whatever there are calls from many for the Muslim community to condemn the action. Equally then when non Muslims call for the execution of a Muslim child it should be challenged in equally strong terms. If it is not then the Muslim community is sent a strong message.

A football board ? Well just post on the football bit .

An eye for an eye .

Everybody ? Forgive me but ain't never killed or planned to kill anyone. If anyone plots against us then if was treason again they may then think twice .

Everybody...That's what Gandhi said not me.

Isis would agree wholeheartedly with your statement.

Am I allowed to change my mind? On seeing some 15 year old lads coming out of school I realise how immature a 15 year old is. It was an evil thing to do and he needs strong punishment but not death. He is clearly going to mature to be a very dangerous man and I feel that he should be deported, with his family if they want to stay with him.

I still believe that Blackburn is a hotbed of terrorism.

If we behave like Isis, then how are we any different?

Go back to the beginning, I had an issue with executing a 15 year old who was plotting to kill others. Do you think kids who plot to kill should be executed? As Paul said this is the sort of convo extremist preachers will pick up on and use.

As I have said before a number of posters have more in common with Isis than they think.

Show me where I have said behave like IS,

then if you have any time left come up with a solution, as I asked

On a separate nite . I was needing a leak whilst in Debnahams today . A bloke with his daughter where heading that way and the young daughter said I will only go in the girls toilets so he took her in there . Is that legal can't see it being .

Show me where I have said behave like IS,

then if you have any time left come up with a solution, as I asked

You joined the conversation in the middle and if you followed it then would have seen what the discussion was about. Whether or not to kill a 15 year old for plotting.

A solution? Well for starters let's stop creating hotbeds of terror globally by not bombing countries illegally. At home let's get the communities to take ownership of the problems which affects Muslims more than anyone else. Not by treating them like social lepers but as partners who want the same things as us.

Am I allowed to change my mind? On seeing some 15 year old lads coming out of school I realise how immature a 15 year old is. It was an evil thing to do and he needs strong punishment but not death. He is clearly going to mature to be a very dangerous man and I feel that he should be deported, with his family if they want to stay with him.

Ofcourse you can.

I work with kids Al which is why I know they can change. You may be right and he might still turn out to be a monster, however I feel as a civilised society we should try to reform kids (if possible).

I don't live in Blackburn but will say this, the vast majority of Muslims there will be worried sick about this happening in their homes. They are certainly not the enemy (not saying you said this).

You joined the conversation in the middle and if you followed it then would have seen what the discussion was about. Whether or not to kill a 15 year old for plotting.

A solution? Well for starters let's stop creating hotbeds of terror globally by not bombing countries illegally. At home let's get the communities to take ownership of the problems which affects Muslims more than anyone else. Not by treating them like social lepers but as partners who want the same things as us.

Ofcourse you can.

I work with kids Al which is why I know they can change. You may be right and he might still turn out to be a monster, however I feel as a civilised society we should try to reform kids (if possible).

I don't live in Blackburn but will say this, the vast majority of Muslims there will be worried sick about this happening in their homes. They are certainly not the enemy (not saying you said this).

So Turkey should be warming up the Caydanlik instead of doing this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33654021

I don't think you gave it more than a cursory glance. If you had you would have seen that the age of criminal responsibility HERE is 10.

Bit late if you'd already killed him Al. ^_^

On a separate nite . I was needing a leak whilst in Debnahams today . A bloke with his daughter where heading that way and the young daughter said I will only go in the girls toilets so he took her in there . Is that legal can't see it being .

Where there no disabled ones? Thats usually the way around the problem.

So Turkey should be warming up the Caydanlik instead of doing this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33654021

I'd heard black ISIS flags were being displayed publicly in Istanbul.

all though it may not be the norm id say it actually makes more sense, womens toilets are just full of cubicles for them to do the biz in and much cleaner so the father is highly unlikely to see anything, where as if he took her into the fellas she could be faced with a load of felllas swinging there bits around at the urinals along with having to suffer the aroma of mens public bogs.

I don't think you gave it more than a cursory glance. If you had you would have seen that the age of criminal responsibility HERE is 10.

Bit late if you'd already killed him Al. ^_^

True I read a few to establish what the information was. I don't see the relevance of your point re UK age of criminal responsibility to the discussion. The main point of which you ignored.

Does the second comment mean you now see the flaw in having capital punishment? 😀

Archived