BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spot the Rover

In light of Big GCH and his alleged sessions in and around Leyland/Whittle, I think we need to report back to base any sighting of the squad in the last 7 days going forward. When, where and did you act upon your fandom?

I just seen Lee Williamson in Tesco Buckshaw buying cheese with his daughter :)

In light of Big GCH and his alleged sessions in and around Leyland/Whittle, I think we need to report back to base any sighting of the squad in the last 7 days going forward. When, where and did you act upon your fandom?

I just seen Lee Williamson in Tesco Buckshaw buying cheese with his daughter :)

He swapped his daughter for cheese?

Ok these aren't funny any more.

You guys need to Caerphilly think before posting more cheese puns

:)

Spot the Rover indeed.

How many of the current squad, Dunn and Robinson aside, care one iota about this club? Want to be here going forward? Are enjoying their career and time spent here? Are giving their all for this club week in, week out?

Think of Gennoe, Branagan, Rathbone, Fazackerly, Keeley and Garner. Or from a different era, Hendry, Berg, Atkins, Wilcox, Ripley and Gallagher? Or what about Friedal, Nelsen, Samba, Tugay, Warnock and MGP.

It simply does not feel the same watching the current group in anyway, shape or form. Spot the Rover? I doubt few of them lose any sleep if we get beat and doubt many have any longer term plans to play here.

• Moderation Lead

Spot the Rover indeed.

How many of the current squad, Dunn and Robinson aside, care one iota about this club? Want to be here going forward? Are enjoying their career and time spent here? Are giving their all for this club week in, week out?

Think of Gennoe, Branagan, Rathbone, Fazackerly, Keeley and Garner. Or from a different era, Hendry, Berg, Atkins, Wilcox, Ripley and Gallagher? Or what about Friedal, Nelsen, Samba, Tugay, Warnock and MGP.

It simply does not feel the same watching the current group in anyway, shape or form. Spot the Rover? I doubt few of them lose any sleep if we get beat and doubt many have any longer term plans to play here.

To be fair, Ben Marshall recently moved to Hurst Green from Manchester so I'd wager that was a long term plan (especially considering he still lived in Manchester when he was at Stoke and Leicester).

Henley, Lowe and Hanley as youth team products would all fall into that category, the rest, yeah fair one they're all mercenaries, but then again all footballers are.

Spot the Rover indeed.

I wouldn't exactly call Samba, Warnock or Pedersen dyed in the wool Rovers. Samba would go crying to the French press everytime he fancied a payrise, Warnock buggered off to Villa, and Pedersen was well within his comfort zone by the end of his Rovers career

I think you're being slightly harsh about the current crop. They're no bigger mercenaries than any other team.

Archived