BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just support my team, end of. If you find that aggravating, then sorry.

I'm on a sick bed at the moment thanks for making me laugh .

You "support your team " .. You said you don't attend , so how do you "support your team" ?

I'm on a sick bed at the moment thanks for making me laugh .

You "support your team " .. You said you don't attend , so how do you "support your team" ?

There's good reason I didn't attend last season but that's private. It doesn't belong on a public message board.

Perhaps signing the cheaper options allows us to put a better deal on the table for the korean lad? On paper He seems the'best' of the players mentioned.

I also think the reason we didn't sign the others is because they are more interested in Kim. We can't buy loads of players just to plump up the squad. Every signing must be a potential starter or a potential short-term profit.

This thread has turned into what the club currently is a farce

Bring back the 11 o clockers at least it gave us something to nibble on ..Well in actual fact they were very informative at the beginning

I think it is obvious that Furman and Coke were will to take 10k or less but GB didn't think they were worth it considering the restrictions, cheaper alternatives... I'd guess that if we had more money we might have taken one of them... Hopefully saving up for Kim or someone else who actually would be for the starting 11

I'm hoping Duffy takes a big step forward, I recently watched his interview on Rovers Player and he knows he was poor last season and wants to put it right this coming one

We can't buy loads of players just to plump up the squad. Every signing must be a potential starter or a potential short-term profit.

You should have told the management that before they signed two French lads. Not to mention Brown, Varney, Eastwood, Taylor (two of them), Dabo, Tunniclliffe, Judge, Marrow, Spearing, Songo'o, Feeney et al

• Backroom

How about people leave JayBeePee alone? He hasn't posted anything insulting and offers nothing particularly irritating unless you're determined to look for it.

Clearly the respect thread got through to nobody.

If somebody wants to try and justify the personal abuse this thread has degenerated into then feel free to PM now ... and then do one.

Nobody care who started it or why, only that it dragged another thread into a pointless slanging match. I can't see why we'd tolerate this in ICBINF, let alone the main football section.

It's simple. Be Civil, or Be Elsewhere.

Archived