BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Quiz Thread

Tango

Gary Hooper

Right first time! :tu:

I do have another one that I believe still stands, can you name the two players (1 goalkeeper and 1 outfield player) to have played in all 4 English Divisions in the same season?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right first time! :tu:

I do have another one that I believe still stands, can you name the two players (1 goalkeeper and 1 outfield player) to have played in all 4 English Divisions in the same season?

If 'loans' count the keeper could be Eric Nixon. In 86/87 he made 4 separate loan moves to clubs covering all 4 Divisions. He was at Man C at the time.

If 'loans' count the keeper could be Eric Nixon. In 86/87 he made 4 separate loan moves to clubs covering all 4 Divisions. He was at Man C at the time.

That's one!

DJ Campbell? (for the early 00s one)

'Fraid not. Although a decent shout as it does feel like he's played for every club in England (a la Trevor Benjamin!)

Will it just be a random club with a couple years in the spotlight? West Brom? Huddersfield? Spurs? Wolves?

Huddersfield it is, great guess!

Which is the only team to play Brazil more than once and be unbeaten?

Archived