BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Quiz Thread

Tango

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough one. Clemence was, surprisingly the hardest.

Guess its my turn for a question then? Can anyone name me the 8 Spanish players to have Premier League Winners Medals?

When that question first got asked, many years ago, it was always Botham that caught people out (pun intended)

Tough one. Clemence was, surprisingly the hardest.

Guess its my turn for a question then? Can anyone name me the 8 Spanish players to have Premier League Winners Medals?

Fabregas, Azpilicueta, Diego Costa, Yordi Cruyff, Gerard Piqué, Jesus Navas, Raul Garcia, David Silva?

Fabregas, Azpilicueta, Diego Costa, Yordi Cruyff, Gerard Piqué, Jesus Navas, Raul Garcia, David Silva?

Yordi Cruyff and Raul Garcia no. Others are correct. I know I said 8 but there's actually 10, 4 more to get.

I'll be honest I've just Googled the others as I was struggling to think of them (De Gea didn't need much brainpower) - if people are honest and don't cheat (unlike me), there's 2 quite tough ones.

Good question Nev.

I just thought of Del Horno for Chelsea (although I'm not 100 % sure he played for them in one of their title-winning seasons) as well. And possibly Fernando Torres too? And I might be mixing up Raul Garcia with someone else. Didn't City have a mediocre Spanish central midfielder a season or so back?

• Backroom

There are some anagrams here of English football teams if anybody fancies having a go...

My Wrong Bits

Fix What Loan

His Odd Grumble

Macho Till Hated

Leech Destruction

In Hangover In Blood Bath

Have fun, and no cheating!

Archived