BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Renew Or Not Renew

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These owners buy clubs and the more they regress the more these ignorant idiotic dictators think they can ride roughshod over the fans and they'll still come back.

It seems true they view football fans as their shop floor peasants who should do as they are told and be grateful for these suited cowboys because they allegedly pay a few bills. Yet it's doubtful these gonads treat their business customers like that, absolute farce and the sooner a owning a club manages to start bankrupting these fookwits the better, they might stay away from the game then !

I've had a season ticket since 1998 but didn't bother this season. Was a gut wrenching decision, but felt I can't financially support what's happened. It's easier for me, as living in Cardiff now I can barely go anyway. However, I was previously happy just to keep renewing as a gesture of support.

Wasn't sure where to put this. Just saw this on Twitter...

CppKshZUsAABqSr.jpg

Neil Dutton @ndutton13 22m22 minutes ago

Report - Football clubs can now dictate what you can and can't post on social media. @CAFCofficial You're a joke.

I was just about to post this, venkys don't care about us enough to write letters, im sure MC would love to

Didn't want to start a new thread for this and did not really fit in other threads, but an article showing that there still are some decent people at the club , (for those who don't follow Rusell Adams on twitter)

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburn-rovers-in-tribute-to-lifelong-fan-jonathan-peden-killed-at-lurgan-work-34959881.html

Archived