BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko Watch

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he does, then it is even more embarassing for the Venky's

I kind of meant what it would mean to the Oystons. Because if Bowyer does well, it might lift a bit of pressure. But if this goes tits up, then the Blackpool fans will be ready to hunt them, and take them down for that appointment

I wonder if Pool fans remember when everyone was thrashing them most weeks they came to Ewood and played a side almost as crap as them and got a draw. That was Bowyer all over !

I don't know moron seems fair. As well as lauding our regal owners a few times over the years he also made few throw away comments about the fans. Things such as go back under their rocks etc.

Not necessarily his fault but I'll remember him as the boring bloke that wasted 2 seasons of prem money and the most lethal strike force seen since the sas. Then left us in almost as bad a state as what he found us in when he did admirably well for his first few months.

I don't know moron seems fair. As well as lauding our regal owners a few times over the years he also made few throw away comments about the fans. Things such as go back under their rocks etc.

Not necessarily his fault but I'll remember him as the boring bloke that wasted 2 seasons of prem money and the most lethal strike force seen since the sas. Then left us in almost as bad a state as what he found us in when he did admirably well for his first few months.

slag fans get labelled.

Nixon has reverted to type again as he always does when one of his wee gems somehow finds himself another contract at an ailing club. He shouts from the same stable as these guys after all so his connections will have gone up a notch again.

Pied piper status reaffirmed and the nickoteens drooling over their masters teat again. It's almost more painful to watch than the football.

Think everyone gets too carried away with Nicko either way. He isn't a pure 'guesser' as he obviously has a few key 'gem' sources, but he ain't no oracle either.

OC is one of those he has the ears of, so I would imagine he would be more on the money going forward (that's if you can bear reading it).

• 3 weeks later...

"It's that moron who was at Blackburn"

Bit harsh lol

Whilst that is harsh, from their point of view it is an uninspiring appointment. Bowyers CV still looks very weak and they will know he was a lucky lad to get the job at Rovers and keep it so long.

Archived